..friends..?

" So after school you'll meet me in the cafeteria. If not, the consequences will worsen." Alphys informed the two girls, her expression and voice clearly showing that she was too tired for such things as kids. Susie and (Y/n) nodded, one clearly more caring than the other. " Now head to class." Alphys sighed, walking back to class.

  (Y/n) and Susie started walking toward the locker rooms, seeing as their first class was PE. (Y/n) walked slightly behind Susie since well, she didn't know where the locker rooms were.

  Susie seemed tense. (Y/n) had no idea why but the purple girls' shoulders were pointed upward and her hands were stuffed harshly into her pockets. " Why'd you have to get me into this fucking mess?" Susie finally growled. It caught (Y/n) off guard just as much as it annoyed her.

  " I got you into this? All i did was try to be nice, and all you did was act like a bitch." (Y/n) hissed back. Susie stopped in her tracks, her fists escaping her pockets as her knuckles turned white.

  " What did you just call me?" Susie asked, her voice low and serious. (Y/n) didn't feel intimated, she hardly ever did. But she could tell that Susie didn't like her words too much.

  " A bitch. And truth be told i couldn't be more on point than that." (Y/n) crossed her arms as her eyes started turning a glowing white color. She harshly shut her eyes, the white disappearing.

  Susie stomped toward her, even though she knew that (Y/n) had the upper hand because of her abilities. Since (Y/n) knew that she had everything under control, she'd let Susie have her way. She knew that if it all went too far she'd be able to figure something out.

  Roughly grabbing her collar, Susie started pushing (Y/n) toward a nearby locker. Her fists jammed into (Y/n)'s collarbones, a burning ache spreading across her upper chest. Soon enough, the locker was dented, (Y/n)'s back forcefully pushed into the metal.

  " Why do you have to make school more of a hell than it already is?" Susie hissed, pushing (Y/n) even harder into the locker. (Y/n) didn't do much more than bite her tongue inside her mouth at the forceful movement, but inside she had to think of a response.

  As Susie was panting out of sheer frustration, (Y/n) had to think of something to say. " TELL ME!!" Susie roared, (Y/n)'s ear started ringing, a nauseating feeling spreading through her body.

  " All i wanted to do.." She almost whimpered. " Was to fit in like i used to at home.." She sighed, memories of past friends and other people she knew from home flashed before her eyes.

  She missed them.

  Susie looked confused. (Y/n) who'd always stand her ground, always snap back was now raising the white flag. Defeat was clear on her face. " So why don't you just knock me unconscious and leave this dumb bicker as a winner." (Y/n) smiled tiredly. Susie's eyes focused on (Y/n)'s shaky figure, No, she thought.

  " I don't wanna hit someone who's practically giving up. That'd be a pussy move." Susie let go of (Y/n) collar, letting her weak body fall down by the lockers. " You're almost unconscious anyway so-" And before Susie could finish (Y/n) was suddenly in front of her on her floating skateboard.

  " Thanks hon, real sweet of you." (Y/n) laughed. Susie's eyes widened, heat rising to her cheeks at the name (Y/n) gave her. And that laugh, it didn't annoy her, for it wasn't a raw evil laugh, it was a laugh for the both of them. (Y/n) was never ever laughing at Susie, she was laughing with her. So with that in mind, Susie actually smiled. " I've wanting to see that smile since the start of last week!" (Y/n) cheered, arms high up in the air.

  Susie shook her head, walking past (Y/n) with a smirk on her face and crossed arms. " Just be quiet nerd.." She muttered, a dark blush covering her cheeks. " And why are you walking behind me all the time?" She asked (Y/n), turning to face the other girl. (Y/n) blushed ever so slightly, scratching the nape of her neck.

  " I don't know where the locker rooms are.." She chuckled. Susie sighed, ruffling up (Y/n)'s hair. This escalated quickly, (Y/n) laughed inside her head.

  " Come on, PE is my best subject, and i don't wanna be late." Susie started booking it down the hall. (Y/n) was after her like a tracker-missile, following her fast steps like a lost puppy. The white and glowing board under her feet gave her extra speed of course, but she mainly used it to do small loops in the air.

  She jumped up on the edge of the lockers, small sparks flying as she balanced the best she could with the board. She was experienced of course, but this had always been kind of hard for her. " WOO!" (Y/n) laughed as she jumped down hands first onto the ground, somersaulting back onto the board as she speeded up a bit. Susie looked back, a smile greeting her. She turned back, heat quickly rising to her face.

  ' What the fuck am i feeling..?' Susie shook her head, not really understanding what was going on inside her head.