damn you (Y/n)

Sobbing. She was sobbing. That feeling, that dumb feeling of heartbreak was eating her from the inside and out. Her bruised knees were warming up as her breath hit them. Rosy cheeks, and puffy eyes, she looked destroyed.

  She felt betrayed, as if everything she'd done for Susie was for nothing. And so empty one person could make you feel, how that loss of purpose you previously had because of them had been stripped, leaving you completely naked.

She felt so hopeless and empty, as if the beating heart that lovingly pumped blood through her system had been ripped out of her very being. It made her feel weak.

  Her eyes would often gleam like some sort of crystal, watching the world through eyes who mostly saw the positive. Now they were dull and grey, not even white, just a disgusting grey.

  The lake that every so often moved underneath her was black just like the sky. The white specks of stars glimmered on top of its surface, (Y/n) just lazily hovering over it.

The invisible barrier holding her up didn't catch her tears but let them through, small ripples in the smooth surface disrupting the glass-like appeal.

It was beautiful how the water could mimic a thing such a the night sky and somehow make it even prettier than it already was. It amazed (Y/n) even in these moments of hopelessness.

  " I guess i was the dumb one.." She sighed, the warm tears her eyes generated falling down her flushed cheeks. She rubbed her eyes, wiping the salty water away sloppily.

She felt as if she was in the wrong, feeling embarrased about liking Susie now the she knew that she liked Noelle. When they kissed.. it broke her heart. The emptiness in her stomach could only keep growing further and further, soon she'd be hollow.

The breeze against her form made her shake, goosebumps rising atop her pale (s/c) skin. And pale she was indeed, all color somehow drained from her usually colorful features. Those rosy cheeks and gleaming eyes had turned lackluster, as if robbed of all personality.

  " Always getting your hopes up, damn you (Y/n), damn you.." Muttering, she could barely stand up, the feeling of utter defeat nowhere near gone. " But i can't stay out here, i'll get a cold. Convincing Sans to stay home isn't a hard challenge, so i can stay home for a day or two non the less..." She mumbled, getting up and walking away from her previous spot slowly. Under her feet small, invisible surfaces of magic appeared, keeping her from falling straigt into the water.