Chapter 2: Escape To The Library

Soon after Lupin and McGonagall left the meeting they ordered the house elfs to retrieve Harry's belongings from the Gryffindor common room. The elfs packed all of Harry's belongings into his suit case and placed it beside the hospital bed.

The Hospital Wing remained quiet all night, which was a blessing for Madam Pomfrey who had already dealt with enough of Harry's nonsense for one night. She sat at her desk by the entrance of the hospital wing, reading up on littles.

From where she was sitting she did have a somewhat good view of the hospital wing but in certain areas there was a blind spot where she couldn't see. She kept her eye on Harry for the majority of the night but she figured it was useless to keep an eye on him while he was sound asleep so she continued to read her book.

Harry slept soundly in the hospital bed. He dreamed about his mother and father. It was a wonderful dream. Harry held both of their hands as they walked through a park together. But suddenly the dream took a terrible twist. Dark clouds covered the sky and it started to rain on the three. Harry's mother and father pulled out their wands ready for whatever was to come.

Soon dark smoke covered the ground as death eaters surround them. One by one they shot Harry's parent down to the ground. Harry was helpless in the dream to do anything, he was without his wand and couldn't remember any spells. Soon James and Lily laid dead next to Harry. Harry fell to the ground and started crying by the two of them.

But soon two hand grabbed him from behind and picked him up without a struggle. He kicked and screamed but the person would let go. "Don't worry Harry, we will be your new parents." The Death Eaters kept saying.

Harry jumped out of his sleep. His heart was racing as he sat up in a cold sweat. Soon his heart settled down as he realized where he was. It was a dream! Thank Merlin it was a dream! Harry relaxed back in the bed for a second, closing his eyes and catching his breathe.

But as he closed his eyes his mind replayed the day. He soon opened his eyes hoping that accident didn't happen and everything that had happened didn't happen. He sat up once more and his eyes widened. He felt the diaper beneath, thankfully still dry but non the less HE HAD A NAPPY ON!

He looked to his right and saw his stuffed animal lion and to his left the coloring books. He signed, it did happen, in fact, it was still happening. This was all too much, he wasn't a little! He couldn't be! Frustration started to build within Harry. There must be a mistake! That what it has to be! How on earth could the boy that lived be a little.

He crossed his arms and sat frustrated in his hospital bed. This had to be wrong, Snape's stupid test must've been a false negative. He couldn't be a little! He was a savor after all! What could he do about it? He wet himself infront of two of the biggest teachers in Hogwarts. There was no way he could deny that.

But maybe there was a way to reverse this? Maybe there was a way to change him back to normal? But how? He sat up and started to think about it. But as he kept thinking he couldn't think of any good ideas. "How is this so hard? Hermione comes up with great ideas all the time!" He said to himself. That's when it hit him. Where does Hermione always go when she can't think of a solution? She goes to the library.

Maybe there was a way to reverse this, maybe there was a book to cure him! There had to be, there were thousands of books about practically everything. This idea started to spark hope in Harry, but there was one problem. How was he going to get out?

Harry pulled the covers off him and got out of bed. He walked over to Madam Pomfrey's desk. She lifted up her head and watched Harry walk over. He looked absolutely adorable, his hair was messy, he looked like a little boy who had just taken a nap and didn't know where he was.