Chapter 6: Christmas Day

Santa has finished his mission and had completed his round the world trip of giving presents to everyone. With Santa's mission finished the sun started to shine on a new day. But not just any day, it was Christmas Day!!!

Harry had a peaceful night sleep. He slept wrapped around his lion with a fluffy warm blanket around him. Beside him his glasses laid protected by his T- Rex figure on a end table by his bed. As the sun shined into Harry's nursery from the big window Harry soon started to wake. He slowly started to stretch and rub his eyes, waking himself up for the new day.

Once fully awake he gasped and ran to the window, grabbing his lion and T - Rex to join him.  Outside was beautiful! A nice new blanket of snow laid undisturbed, just waiting for Harry to play in it. But that's when it hit Harry that it was Christmas morning! He was about to turn around and head out the door when he heard two familiar voices from behind.

"Merry Christmas Harry!" Remus and Sirius said still in their pjs as well. Harry smiles and ran over hugging the both of them. "I guess someone is just a little excited to see what's downstairs." Sirius joked. "Let's go lets go let's go!!" Harry said grabbing each of their hands trying to pull them into the hallway. "Hold on just a second Harry. Let's get a fresh diaper on you then we will get to the presents." Remus explained leading him over to the changing table.

Harry hasn't even realized he was wet, the whole Christmas spirit took him away from it. But Harry realized something as he was getting changed. When this first was happening to him he would fight it and even hold himself back from wetting the diaper, holding onto what little independents he had left. But being here with two father figure in his life, he finally had the opportunity to have a childhood.

He didn't have to worry with the two of them. He could be little and he could feel safe with them. Plus he noticed he was wetting himself more whenever he slipped without realizing so there was no point in even trying to control it. He felt loved and safe to be who he wanted. With two people he loved most in the word. Well besides Red the lion of course.

After his change Sirius walked over to Harry as  Remus cleaned up. "Harry I took a peak down stair and I have to say I think you've been a good boy this year." Sirius said to excite the boy. Harry was almost jumping with anticipation. Once ready the three made their way over to the stairs. Harry was about to run down the stairs but Remus took his hand. "Don't worry we will get down there but I don't want you to trip and get hurt before you get all of your presents." Harry nodded holding onto Remus's hand.

Presents, something Harry wasn't quite used to. He could count on his hands how many presents he had received in his lifetime. But yet every single one he was given meant the world and more to him. At Christmas he was lucky if there was even one thing under the tree for him. Now the thought of more than one present sent him flying around! He could wait to see!

Finally they made it to the bottom of the stairs. Remus let go of his hand saying "Go ahead Harry and see what under the tree!" Harry bolted towards the living room. Soon his eyes laid upon it, the Christmas tree filled with presents! He ran and slid over to the tree grabbing the first box he could get his hands on. But he waited to open it until his dads were at his side to see.

Sirius and Remus were right behind, alittle slower than Harry but still as fast as they could. The all set on the floor by the tree still all dress in their pjs. Harry was in the middle with Remus and Sirius by his side. With a little nod from Sirius Harry started to rip the paper of his first present.

His first present was a tiger stuffed animal. The cute stuffie was about the same size as his lion and would be another great companion for Harry along side Red. "Wow! Santa gave you a tiger! You better watch that tiger Harry. I think it has the eye for me just like your lion." Remus said pretending to act scared of the tiger stuffed animal. Harry held it close "Don't worry I will protect you!" Harry replied smiling.