Chapter 3: A New Home

After all of the fiascos were figured out Lupin and Harry said their goodbyes to Madame Pomfrey and Professor McGonagall before grabbing their bags and quickly rushing to the Hogwarts express.

Professor McGonagall gave a small kiss to Harry's head before leaving. "Now be a good boy while you're gone. I don't want to hear about any trouble. But more important have fun Harry. Make sure to send me an OWL." The two waved goodbye as the two left carrying bags.

And by carrying bags I mean Lupin carrying his and Harry's trunk while Harry walked beside him holding his wrist. Harry started to feel a bit embarrassed but luckily there were no students in the hall so late anyway. But Harry wasn't used to walking around with a big nappy between his legs. It was something he wasn't sure he's ever get used to.

Along with that came the noise of the nappy, so crinkley and loud. His face was blushing with every step he took. One side of his robe swung heavy in the wind due to his lion being shoved into the pocket. All that was seen of the stuffie was its little tail.

As they walked Lupin noticed Harry becoming a bit slow. It was becoming obvious that Harry was exhausted emotionally and physically from the day. Lupin sighed alittle and tried the best he could to have Harry keep up with him. If he didn't have both of their trunks in both hands he would pick him up and carry him to the train station. But he was going to try to get Harry to take a nap in their train car if he could.

Luckily for them the trip was short and as soon as they knew it they had made it to the train platform. Lupin quickly set their trunks down with the others. He gestured for Harry to go ahead of him and that he would be right behind guiding him to their train car. The two walked almost to the very back of the train to their train car. As they walked Harry looked in the other cars. One was filled with a bunch of Ravenclaws, one with a mixture of Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs, another with Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs and another with Slytherin.

As he passed the Slytherin cart he looked inside to see some of the students messing around inside. Most of them were the typical bullies of the Slytherin House. But there was also a girl inside reading, making Harry remember all Slytherins aren't bullies. There were some good Slytherin and more people needed to know that!

Just as he looked up he caught with a certain blonde boy. Draco caught eyes with Harry and for a second they stayed staring at eachother. What felt like hours looking at eachother was more like 2 seconds because before Harry knew it he moved past Draco's train car.

But just as their eye contact broke both of their hearts raced. Harry shook it off trying to get to his train car with Lupin behind him. Draco continued to stay staring blankly at the train car. Why was his heart racing so fast? He was about to walk out of the train car to see Harry but then he saw Lupin past by right after Harry. What was going on with Harry that he needed a teacher with him? What happen to him in that bathroom?

"Right up here Harry, the second to last train cart." Lupin called from behind. Harry slid the door open and enter the car. He collapsed into the seat relaxed. Leaning back relaxing he quickly scooted closer to the window to watch outside. Lupin smiled watching Harry's excitement as the train started to pull out of the station. With a quick wave of his wand the shades on the windows facing the trains hallway quickly shut down, giving them a bit of privacy from all of the other student.

Soon the train pulled out of Hogwarts and was on its way to Kingscross London. Harry watched outside while Lupin sat across from him reading a book. Harry stared outside watching the trees and the houses pass by the train quickly. A couple of minutes passed then their was a knock on the door.

Harry looked at Lupin a bit embarrassed but Lupin stood up and opened the door. The trolley woman stood outside with her cart full of treats. "Hello Professor. I wanted to know if you or the boy wanted any sweets from the cart." Harry sat up as tall as he could to see what was going on. "Maybe when we get off the train I'll grab some sweets for the cart but for now we are good thank you."