chapter 9

"Apparently they didn't train you as well as I was told, don't worry I'll fix that."
He says this scary calmly. He steps even closer to me and places his hands on my shoulders. I flinch in fear of what was going to happen.
I knew it wasn't going to be as simple as being beat or starved. He just stared at me.
Then he begins to smile. He takes a few steps back. "Strip."
It's a simple command, one that I'm not going to follow and he knows it. He says it again raising his voice. I still just sit there. I pull courage from somewhere and decide to glare at him.
He narrows his eyes at me. I just continue unperturbed while in a small corner of my brain common sense is cursing my idiotic behavior.
When he begins to walk back toward me I agree with the voice and begin to back up,onto the bed. Damn it why is there a bed there.
He sends me a glare that has me freezing in place. He crawls over to me and looms above me. I cower.
Cursing myself for being weak. He forces me to lay down. Then he straddles me. He lays down on top of me still keeping some of his weight on his hands.
By this point I'm hyperventilating and panic has been taken hold. He places one of his hands on one of my cheeks. I flinch and he forces my head to the side, making sure that my neck is unprotected. I try not to move not wanting to dig myself an even deeper grave.
He surprises me by leaning down and kissing my neck. I begin to fight back I refuse to sit there while he uses my body. I knew him in the balls and he groans but doesn't move enough for me to escape, I do it again. Only to have him begin to choke me. I continue fighting him. I already dug my grave I refuse to give up. I manage to throw him off me. I take off toward the door. I don't make it two steps before I am being tackled I hit the floor and hear a snap of one of my ribs. I don't let that stop me as I continue to fight him.
He begins to throw punches and i deliver them back. I get his jaw really good and I think I partially dislocate his shoulder before he fully pins me. With his greater body weight I can't move an inch. I dare a look at his face he looks beyond pissed. Maybe he will kill me, then I can join my family. Instead of doing anything of that kind he just murderously glares at me. I glare right back. I realize that I have a major cut on my lip and my mouth is filling with blood. So I spit at him. It hits his cheek and he roars. His response is to punch me. I black out.

I wake up in the cage. With a massive headache. I sit up and the room spins. I look at myself and realize I'm naked. I instantly try to cover myself.
I take stock of my injuries: at least two broken ribs, extremely swollen jaw, cut lip, bruises everywhere, and a sprained wrist. Not that bad.
I hear the bedroom door slam open. Ryan walks in with a smirk.
I however have a small smile of my own when I notice his own bruised jaw, black eye, busted lip, and he is favoring his left arm.
He leans down in front of my cage. So I spit on him again.
His eye just twitches betraying his anger and he stalks out of the room.