Chapter 18

I still draw the line at having sex with him or anything specifically sexual.
I wait for him to get up off of me. He whispers in my ear, "You're mine."
He then slowly gets off of me, I wait until he is a few steps away from him and then properly respond , "In your dreams you motherf*cking asshole."
Then I promptly bolt down the hall towards the door I saw before. I reach it and even manage to open it before it feels like a cement wall covered in nails rams into me and I go down again. Now before you begin judging no, I am not a complete and udder idiot. No, I am not doing this just because I can. I'm doing this because simply put I refuse to lose. And in this case if I am hurt badly enough than I can't do whatever it is he wants me to do and so he won't hurt me, probably...at least that's what I was think when I ran.
Now that I think that through again maybe I am an idiot.
Back to real life. I am laying on the floor on my stomach again. Once again struggling to flip myself back over to see him. I hear the click of a pocket knife opening and then there is a pain on the back of my neck. I stop moving to asess how bad the cut is. I slowly move my head and feel the skin smoothly glide past itself. Its a clean cut that either needs stitches or at the least a butterfly closure. I sigh, I so wish he wasn't smart enough to be able to know just how deep to cut to cause max pain with minimal loss of motion.
He gets off me keeping one foot on my back to prevent me from getting up. Then he gets on his phone and calls for someone to bring a first aid kit to location 56-A. I store the information away so I can find this place again.  Moments later there are a set of footsteps that get within ten feet then there's a sliding sound as the first aid bag, I assume slides across the floor.
Then Ryan kneels down keeping a knee on my lower back. I feel my beanie being slowy pulled up and being cleaned. Very carefully. It doesn't sting so I assume its just a wet cloth, not alcohol. This stumps me most people's instant reaction is to use alcohol to clean. He's being smarter about this cut than I would have guessed. Then it begins to sting, not a little bit but a fire of pain erupts in my neck. I clench my teeth and focus on my breathing to get the pain level under control.  By the time the pain is bearable he has already placed a large bandaid over what I assume is a butterfly closure.  He stands up completely no longer holdin gme down. I flip over and thats it. I don't believe I could move much more than that without passing out. He just looks at me and walks off. I force my body to move to stand up moving slowly so I don't black out. When I don't see him anywhere I slowly make my way to the gym, where I know another first aid kit is so I can get the topical numbing cream they keep in it. It takes me a good long while and by the time I make it there the gym has other people in it. I get all sorts of odd looks and people begin to mutter. I ignore them and get the cream out, whipping off the outer bandage and feeling to make sure it is closed and at least mostly sealed, which it is before applying the cream around the cut. I feel instant relief and the world straightens. I feel almost normal.
I glance around at my surroundings and realize the gym probably wasn't good option but I'm here now. So I fix my posture more, fix my clothes to sit better and I walk towards a punching bag. I get into a position and begin by lightly tapping the bag. It barely moves and I hear snickers. I slowly pick up the pace and ferocity of my punches until I am more punching the bag away from me because it swings too much from my punches. I stop it and hold it steady. I prepare myself to do a final punch. I snap forward with all the force I can possibly muster. I am rewarded by the sound of snapping chains and the bag coming off of the ceiling and flying 3 feet. It may not seem very far but you trying doing it someday.
I let out a breath, proud that I can still do that. Then I move onto the next bag and begin my kicks. This bag is weaker than the other one and instead of snapping off it tears open and sand pours out. I let out a groan of frustration.
During my rage fest I noticed that people eventually began to spar each other in the ring. They were careful not to permanently maim the other or kill them obviously. I decide that's what I'll do the next. So I go and step into the ring and wait for a contender. It doesn't take half a second before someone has jumped in and a line has formed for next. This doesn't surprise me. Number one my reputation proceeds itself and they are probably curious to prove that I can hold my own in a ring. It doesn't help that I am barely five foot and everyone towers over me so they think I am an easy win.
The bell rings and the first fight lasts mere seconds before he is out on the ground. Do they not know how to fight? I am holding back and still kicking their ass. Six more people lose to me in quick succession and I have only a light sheen of sweat from how easy the fights were. I have fought people my same age who could fight three times better than them . As I am about to leave the ring deciding I could spend my energy better another joins. I see that Ryan has entered the ring. "I know you held back when we fought. Don't do it this time and don't worry about me not being able to keep up."
I look at him deciing whether to take the fight, "This will count as your one thing you have to do."
I nod my head accepting the challenge then quickly reach up and take out some of my piercings especially stomach, lip, and tongue piercings. He's gonna hit ahrd enough to either tear them out or imbed them deeper in my skin which is not pleasant either way.
The bell rings and I launch myself at him. Only to slide down and sweep his legs out. He goes down and the fight turns nasty.
twenty minutes later I have him pinned and out finally. I roll off of him taking heavy breaths. I had to fight my hardest and I still almost lost. I have bruises everywhere and the butterfly closure has opened, I can feel the blood trickling down my neck mixed with sweat. Ryan stands up and offers a hand to me. I take it and get up grabbing my piercings along the way. He leads me out of the gym area amidst awed looks and those that believe that I should be killed if Ryan can't even pin me.
He takes me into our room and tells me to take a shower. I am too sore to argue. I step into the shower, after stripping in the bathroom. I take a twenty minute shower and step out feeling a lot less tense and no longer covered in sewat and blood, not all of it mine. I quickly fix the cut on the back of my neck with the sealant glue in the first aid kit and put more numbing lotion on. I walk back into the room after changing into the way loose sweat pants and a shirt that is obviously his that he gave me to put on.
He is nowhere to be seen and it is ten o'clock. I crawl into the crate thing, not wanting to be yelled at for being on the bed and after wrapping myself into four maybe five blankets. I am out like a light almost instantly not even caring that he might get beyond mad.

Sorry for not updating for a couple if days, my life got hectic and I just had no time. Enjoy and have a freaking awesome life!!!!!!