chapter 11

I think through what he said and the different ways I could react and their consequences. I decide that it's just not worth it to fight this. I quickly undo my bra under the shirt and slip it out of one of the sleeves. I painfully take off my pants wincing as I have to bend down.
The entire time I'm struggling Ryan is just staring at me.
I just stand there once I've done what he's asked.
He decides I'm being stubborn and drags me onto the bed forcing me under the covers.
I shiver not just in fear but because it's freaking cold. He adds,"you're allowed to touch me at any time throughout the night I won't touch you until you make contact."
Stupid evil as*hole of a person. Of course he would make it freezing cold then pull something like this.
I carefully keep my distance and snuggle in prepared for this. There has been plenty of this in the last two years. I know I can make it through the night.
Soon enough I nod off. I am rudely awakened at,according to the glowing alarm clock, 2:30 in the morning. I am not a morning person,especially not when cold water is poured on me. I begin shivering even harder.
Ryan just calmly slides back under the covers.
I lightly laugh when I realize he was simply pissed his plan didn't work how he wanted. 
I try to go back to sleep but now it's way too cold to actually sleep. I may actually be getting hypothermia.
Knowing I have no choice doesn't make my next decision any better or easier to accept. I'm already facing the SOB I just have to move forward towards his heat. I reason I don't have to touch him I just have to get closer.
I quickly realize that won't work. He's nowhere near warm enough.
I swallow what pride I gave left and move forward enough that I'm lightly touching him just enough to get warmed enough.
Ryan however pulls me even closer after messing with a remote. Warm air floods the room. Then I recall what he said, I won't touch you until you touch me. He now basically has my permission to touch me.
He situates me so I'm basically wrapped around him with his arms holding me in place. I don't move the only reason why being that I'm still shivering. After I'm warmed up I just lay there my mind wandering to places it shouldn't. Was this just a ploy to get me to listen? Or was he genuinely wanting me to pick him? Or am I just reading into this too far? Yup I like that I'm obviously reading way to far into this. I highly doubtful I'm going to fall asleep so I continue my mental book from earlier.
Before I can finish even a page Ryan interrupts, " just go to sleep."
I internally scoff. As if that's even a possibility. I hate people touching me, it brings back nasty memories. I won't sleep tonight unless he drugs me.
I hear him sigh and begin to sit up. I try to detach my arms and legs as he's put them put he anchors them in place. The results are that when he finishes sitting up I am now straddling him.
He decides to speak then," if you can't speak then you are going to tell me what happened to you before you were brought here. I have heard the summary of what you said but I want to hear you say it."
I can't help my reaction I flinch as his words force my mind to the events. I just stare at him. If he knows what happened to me why would he want me anywhere near him, especially touching him.
After a minute my dumb brain finally computes there us no way out of this. So I begin my story.

Authors note:
If your reading this I I still need want to thank you a million times over. I know you've read better things than this and it means a lot to me that you are still reading it veven this far in. I an really sorry I don't update regularly or on a schedule but here's something. Just keep going. No matter what happens the good will come. I promise.