Bubble wrap {part 1}

"Yoyo bitch"

"What crackheaded plan do you have now"

"You wound me sis,Im not always up to no good"

"Il'l believe that when you sprout wings and fly"

"That's possible through genetic engineering"

"Shut up and tell me whatever you wanted to say"

"I have bubble wrap, meet me at your class with that dragon friend of yours "

Insert long silence

"I'll meet you there" Ayaka says without questioning why you were at U.A in the first place.

----

Aizawa approaches the door of 1-A but stops in his tracks just as he reached out a hand to open the door.He had a bad feeling about this...

It's probably because he saw [Name] going out the door with a shit ton of bubble wrap in their hands.

Insert another long moment of silence

'Fuck it',he silently cursed and opened the door.He headed straight to his desk without looking at his students.He just wanted to go through this class without a headache.As he put quiz papers onto his desk, a loud crash sounded and he had no choice but to look at his students to see what tf just happened.

...

Sometimes he wonders where he went wrong with raising [Name] up.

Ayaka and Ryuaka were sitting in their seats with bubble wrap wrapped around their bodies with nervous grins.[Name] was standing beside the back door of the class with shit a eating ÕwÕ face.

"Good morning Aizawa" the three of them said in perfect harmony.The rest of the class sweatdropped nervously.

Aizawa sighed "Take off the bubble wrap you three" he massaged his forehead.

"Long Live the king!!",Ayaka shouts valiantly and rolled to the door and down the hallway.

Iida immediately rose from his seat "YAMERO AYAKA"

But it was too late

Aizawa looked a his daughter with a knowing look in his eyes "[Name] don't-"

You were too fast and rolled to the opposite end of the hallway

"LONG LIVE THE QUEEN" 

That left Ryuaka standing next  to the open window beside his desk.He looked at the rest of the class nervously as they all stared at him.Sero and Iida took the liberty to block both doors while Mina,Kirishima and Sato cornered the quarter bastard to hs seat.

but little did they know...

"um" He grinned nervously. "Bye" He rolled out of the window

As if 1-A wasn't panicked enough

Aizawa just sighed and crawled into his yellow cocoon.