T W O

02. THREATS & SEXINESS

———

You ran as fast as you can. You had no idea where you were but you just ran forward. You finally stop running when you find that no one is following you and that you were far away.

You heaved a sigh of relief. Your nosey self had got you stuck into a problem that you didn't see a way out off. You walked forward your breathing still heavy from all the exercise you just did.

Your mind was trying to accept the fact that the prankster of your school was an underground fighter. You sighed as you walked, when suddenly you find yourself being pulled by someone

"What the fre—" your mouth was muffled by a hand as you were slammed against a wall your hands pinned and your body being pressed against something semi hard.

As you opened your eyes which had closed during the impact you find yourself face to face with Jungkook. Your breaths mingled with his peppermint breath and his body was pressed against yours.

"Where do you think you are going Y/N?" he said. His voice low and deep making the goosebumps appear on my body.

You gulped. "You shouldn't evasdrop like that sweetheart" he purred his lips tilting into an evil grin.

"W-what are you talking about? I don't know anything. " you squeaked.

"Don't lie Y/N. I saw you. Your voice was so loud that I am pretty sure everyone in there heard it" he said.

Your throat felt dry as you tried to struggle a little. The fact that he was shirtless and you could feel his abs through the light material of your shirt wasn't helping your mind at all.

"F-fine I saw and heard you okay, but I promise I won't tell anyone so can you please leave" you say as you tried to remove yourself from his grasp.

"You better not do that. You don't want things happening to you do you?" he asked lowly as he pressed his body a little further into yours. This action had you gasping a little.

You couldn't believe that the man in front of you was the same man about whom there were rumors, that he was shy when it came to girls.

But seeing the wild glint in his eyes had your opinions about rumors changing.

He came closer to your face his dark hair brushing lightly against your cheeks, his musky manly smell making you a little heady as he whispered in your ears

"Open your mouth and you will face the consequences. And I promise the consequences won't be good. "

His low, growly whisper had the hairs on the back of your neck standing. You squirmed vigorously trying to get free but the hunk of a man standing in front of you just won't leave you.