T H I R T E E N

13

13. CONFRONTATION & TRUTH

———

You walked into the hallway, with your books in the hand your mind dreading the next class which was mathematics.

You hated that subject with a burning passion.

Finding your locker, you opened it and taking the book for the next lecture you made your way towards the class.

However in the middle you saw someone being cornered by a girl. That person was trying to run away from the girl but she was stuck like a leech to him.

You were ready to burst out laughing when you realised that person was none another then Jungkook harboring a very frightened expression that resembled alarmingly to a bunny,as he tried to get away from the oncoming girl.

The brunette however didn't get the hint from his expression and continously squealed annoyingly

"Oh my god, you look so good today Kookie, Can I call you kookie??" she tried to make puppy eyes which failed horribly.

You observed the very frightened bunny as he tried to back out.

It puzzled you as to how come he was so afraid of girls yet he was always cocky and arrogant when it came to you.

You frowned. Did he not think of you as a girl?

"sheesh what are you thinking?" you chided yourself silently as you realised what you were thinking.

You then decided since you had some time to spare until the next lecture you were gonna save that idiot from the girl and have a little talk with him.

You hadn't forgotten what he had said to you last time,

"Something that might have the memories that you are so desperately trying to run away from, catch up to you again"

It had been stuck in the back of your mind, the memory playing over and over again.

It created an uneasy feeling that there was something that Jungkook was hiding.

Something that connected you past and him.

You hadn't really found a comfortable place or time to confront Jungkook.

But now since you had the perfect opportunity you were gonna take it.

And so you called out loudly, "Oiii Jungkook! What are you doing?"

"Y/N!" he burbled out with joy, as
Jungkook's frightened self really brightened up with relief and happiness as he saw you and it almost had you burst out laughing again.

Was it that horrifying for him?? you mentally snorted.

" Don't you have class, what are you doing here??" you act as you come near him.