F I F T E E N

15

15.  WATER & HAIR DRYERS

▁▁▁▁

All the nine of you stood in the living room, all cladded in water from head to toe, with water dropping from your hairs and wet clothes stuck to your body.

After the prank, when all the three of you had ran away, Jimin had been caught by Yoongi who had mercilessly dunked him into a bathtub and Taehyung who had been caught by Eunhee by the ear, was dragged and also dunked into the bathtub.

So when you and Jungkook had come back, into the backyard, Jungkook wasted no time in picking up the water pipe and blasting water right at your face, making your entirely wet.

And so afterwards all the others also joined in and you all had water fights, even Yoongi who didn't like such things was laughing and running. Well technically not running more like waddling.

"Ughh, we all need baths" Jin groaned as he sniffed his clothes, which were dirty and were stinking.

"Yes, we do and I need a goddamn hot water bottle for my toe" Hobi winced as he touched his sore toe, which had been hurt during the prank earlier.

So all of you agreed and trudged towards your own rooms.

You shut your own door and locked it tight. You take in a sigh of relief streching your tired muscles.

You peeled off your wet clothes and stepped into the bathroom.

Clicking own the shower, hot water poured out, relaxing your tired muscles.

You let out a sigh of contentment. What a day it was you thought smiling.

You really had so much fun and it was really exhalirating and amazing. You had laughed, played and smiled so much today, that your mouth and stomach were hurting, but you didn't care.

You felt fulfilled and very very happy and you really hadn't felt like that in a long time.

You had slowly started realising, how much you had started caring about this people.

They were starting to fill the large, dark void in your heart.

Slowly but surely.

——————————————————

You dried your hair with the towel, rubbing them vigorously as you searched the drawers of your vanity table for the hair dryer.

It wasn't there. If you didn't dry your hair, you would get a cold from your towel dried hair.

You groaned "Ughh, where is the damn hair dryer?"

You couldn't find it anywhere and since you were tired and lazy, you decided to give your floor buddy a visit.