T W E N T Y

20

20. SNACKS & STORIES

▁▁▁▁▁

"Did you get everything we needed?" you asked as you peered into the basket containing all the snacks.

"Pretty much I think" Jimin mumbled a he checked out all the snacks making sure that he got everything.

You both headed out to the cashier to get everything checked out.

"Goddamn, you guys eat so much!" you huffed out as you heaved the basket on the counter for the checkout.

"How do you think Jungkook got those muscles of his to fight for?" Jimin grinned.

"Definitely not from the snacks" you say.

"Come on Y/N how do you think he motivates himself to go to gym?!" Jimin asks "I will answer you, he eats all these snacks and then to burn out the calories he goes to the gym and voila he's there working out at the gym" Jimin smiles proudly.

"That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard" you scoff, but at the same time your stomach growls with hunger making Jimin let out a loud laugh.

"Damn, someone's hungry!" he grinned.

"Shut up" you mumbled embarrassed.

Jimin just laughs and heads towards the snack and drink section getting some extra snacks and drinks and throws them with their lot.

You frowned at him "I thought we were done?"

Jimin grins and flicking your forehead says "It's for us, pabo"

"But I am not that hungry" you say but your stomach says the opposite as it let's out a growl, giving the signal that you hadn't eaten almost anything the entire day.

"That stomach of yours is definitely saying something else" Jimin smirks and paying at the counter pulls you outside.

"Will you stop pulling me?" you huffed.

"Nope" Jimin says popping the 'p'.

You both sit down on the benches on front of the store and jimin opens throws the packet towards you.

You open the packet and the drink with it and you both sit there eating and drinking, your stomach starting to feel like itself again.

"You were really hungry, weren't you?" Jimin asks as he sees you totally anhialting the snacks.

"What do you expect? I haven't eaten anything the entire day" you retort and continue eating.

Jimin grins and licking his lips he turn towards you "You are alright now aren't you? Do you want a hug? I give free hugs everyday" he says, his eyes filled with worry.

You smile seeing him. This man knew how to care for people and you were happy that you had somehow ended up being his friend.

"I am fine. Don't worry. It's been like this for the last nine years" you say.