N I N T E E N

19

19. NECKLACES & SNACKS

▁▁▁▁▁

jungkook's pov

Jungkook made his way towards the Gucci store where he had met you the last time.

Entering the store he quickly made his way to the section where he had seen you eyeing the necklace.

His eyes searched the section, trying to find the necklace when a silver glint finally caught his eye.

He picked the necklace up and rapidly approached the check out counter.

"I hope this is  the right one" he mumbled to himself.

After finally checking out and buying it, he made his way outside.

Bambi brown eyes filled with happiness, uncertainty and maybe a little bit of shyness gazed at the bag that contained the necklace.

Now all you have to do is give it to her. Jungkook told himself.

Taking in a sigh and tightening his hold on the bag of necklace, he made his way towards the car, his mind wondering when to give you the necklace and trying mentally trying to hype himself.

The necklace was a little costly but it was worth it to him.

You were worth it.

After all you were his saviour and his first love.

——————————————————

Tossing and turning, your eyes finally opened as they took in the darkness of the room. Checking the time you realised that you had slept fitfully for almost three hours.

It was almost seven in the evening.

It seemed like the events of the day had definitely drained you out mentally and physically, but after a good sleep you felt fresh again.

Deciding the that you now had to get up, you tossed the covers and clicked the light switch on, as the light flooded your room.

Wobbling a little and rubbing your eyes, you made your way towards the telephone knowing that you still had one important thing left.

Dialing the number, the phone rang four times before the person picked up the phone.

"Y/N?" the voice asked.

"Mom!" you answered a smile spreading on your face after listening to her voice after almost one and a half week.

"How are you baby? You doing all right? Any problems? Are you eating your food? Are you drinking water like I told you?" your mom started without taking a breath making you smile at her worry.