Chapter One

Four Years Ago...

Mal looked up at the sign of the most evilest, and most rotten, school on the Isle.

Dragon Hall.

As a new freshman in high school, she knew that the Seniors would definitely try to intimidate her. But little did they know, Maleficent's only daughter had a couple tricks up her sleeve.

She walked inside and saw that the sudents here were bigger, growner, and probably more evil then she was. But she wouldn't let that get to her, she knew she was Rotten to the Core.

Mal woke up in a cold sweat from her dream to see Evie walking into their dorm room. The gang had been back in school for about a week now and were still shook that it was their Senior Year. Evie took advantage of the early morning selfie light.

"You look like you just had a wicked nightmare." Evie said as he looked at Mal.

She chuckled. "You could say that."

"You should start getting ready, classes start in 90 minutes." Evie handed her Mal's favorite purple jacket. "I know Wicked is behind us, but I redesigned it."

She looked down at the jacket that she wore when she first came to Auradon. Only it fit her style and personality now then ever. "Oh word?" She laughed.

Mal soon found herself in English 4 Advanced, who was thought by Belle. She had always loved reading, so when the spot opened up, she couldnt turn down the offer. Mal found her self next to Carlos, Evie, and Doug.

"Advanced is so much reading," Mal said to herself as she read through the assignments.

"I know!" Doug smiled. "Reading and writing are in the top three things that make me happy! Well, with Evie being number one of course."

"Aww." Evie blushed as she rested her head on his shoulder.

Mal chuckled and continue to look through the assignments. "Senior Year, I don't like it."

"Aren't you supposed to be lady of the court?" Carlos smiled. "Just don't go."

"I still have to go to school." Mal sighed. "If it was up to me I would have been dipped-"

"Excuse me, Mal." Belle spoke aloud, making Mal and her friends stop talking. "Do have something you would like share with the class?"

She instantly shut up and had her head in her drawing book, her friends began to laugh under their breaths.

While Mal was learning, someone else was learning as well...