Chapter Three

"Can you believe we graduate soon?" Carlos asked Jane while the two sat down at one of the grand fountains on campus.

"No I honestly, can't." Jane smiled.

He sighed, "It sucks Cory isn't coming back though. Early admission on the Auradon Police Acadamy apparently gets you your dipolma early."

"Hey, at least he's got the rest of his life figured out." Jane said.

That caused Carlos to sigh once more, as he finished to sigh as Ben walked up to Carlos.

"Hey guys," He smiled. "Uh, there's something I need to talk to someone about."

While Ben conversed, Mal and Evie chilled in their dorm room with Lonnie and Audrey walking in.

"Wassup Queens." Audrey smiled as she walked in. "Evie, Chad and Iwants to know if you can out in a reserve order for our custom caps and gowns."

Mal raised an eyebrow. "It's September, Audrey."

"I know, but you gotta be prepared so when the big day comes, everything just falls in place." She smiled.

"I know, but you don't wanna enjoy what we have left?" Mal asked.

Audrey pondered for a moment. "Not really."

"Yeah Mal, our future's are about to begin!" Lonnie cheered and clapped. "Aren't you ready to become Queen?"

"Uhhh, not by a long shot." Mal nervously chuckled. "To much effort required."

As Mal finished talking, Chad showed up in the doorway and knocked on the open door.

"Hello ladies." Chad smiled as he walked in and kissed Audrey on the cheek. "Just came to invite you guys to the Fighting Knights Welcome Back School Day Dance."

"That's a long dance title." Evie tilted her head and chuckled.

Chad turned to Evie, "The title is still a work in progess according to Student Concil, but I can assure you I've seen what they have planned and it for sure is wicked."

"Wow, even the biggest prep of the them all is now using the word wicked," Evie crossed her arms. "We've really made a impact here."

Mal sighed once again as she continued to stetch in her book. True, since the original four VKs have arrived, they have had an impression on Auradon. But was it in a good way or a rotten way?