Chapter Four

Jay quickly ran to Ben's office, when he got to the door he opened it and quickly closed it behind him.

"Ben I'm so nervous." Jay sighed as he sat down in the chair across from Ben's. "I got a date with Lonnie and-"

He looked up to see that Ben wasn't even in his seat. He sighed, "No one is even in here."

"Jay! I'm happy I finally found you!" He heard a voice say as he sat down.

He turned to see Lonnie walking in with her Mom, Mulan following her. "This is Jay Mom!" She introduced. "He's the reason that I'm captain of R.O.A.R. Now."

Mulan smiled as she held out her hand. "Jay, it is so very nice to meet you."

Jay nervously chuckled and smiled back. It wasn't everyday he meet a famous warrior such as Mulan herself. And he was already a nervous wreck with his date with Lonnie following in the coming hours. "It's nice to meet you too!" He shook her hand back.

"Where you waiting for Ben to come back?" Lonnie asked.

"Uh, Yeah... I just had to talk to him about something, but it's not that important." He sighed.

"Okay good! I want Mom to watch us practice!" She smiled as she led him out of the room and down towards the training room.

...

"So we're poising all of Auradon Prep? Through apples?" Gil recapped as the three carried plastic covered boxes of apples back to Uma's lair and placed them on the ground.

"Don't say that too loud." Uma commanded. "The sea-animals might snitch."

Harry took his breathing piece out. "Doubt it, I gave them the evil eyes on the way in."

"How are we gonna even get these to Auradon?" Gil asked. "We're on the Isle Of The Lost?"

"Technically, we're not." Uma smirked. "And... I might have snuck into the Museum... and stole a certain book." She took Mal's spell book from behind her and showed the boys.

Harry smiled. "It's so good to be Bad."

"Yep. And Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos are all about to find out."

Back In Auradon, Evie and Chad helped decorate the courtyard for the Welcome Back Dance. Blue and gold everything covered the yard as Evie checked the list to make sure they weren't forgetting anything.

"Chad, why am I helping you with this? I should be designing my dress." Evie said.

"Because you villain kids all have good taste when it comes to design, and all the parents and students are gonna be here and I need someone to make sure it all looks good." Chad explained. "Sherwood College needs volunteer hours too."

Evie nodded her head in understanding.

"Then there's also the fact that my mom has been up my royal behind about being more kind and understanding that what I have is a privilege and Blah."

This was a shock the Evie that Chad was just now hearing all this. She did understand that Chad's Dad was royalty, but his Mom was literally rags to riches.

"Well, you do need to be grateful Chad." She said. "Your Mom is very nice and you're... you."

"Huh..." Chad thought. "Thanks." He smiled.

Meanwhile, Ben sat in his office as he looked at cameras all over Auradon Prep. If what Seth and his friends said was true, he would really have his work cut out for him. Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos then walked in all starling Ben, who scribbled one of his papers.

"Goblins." He cursed under his breath.

"Sorry if we scared you." Mal apologized as she went around the table and kissed his head.

"We just wanted to know if you could spare 5 minutes for me to show all of you the outfits I made for this year!" Evie clapped as she went around and grabbed Ben's arm and began to pull him out the room with the others following. "Not to mention you're outfit for the welcome back dance."

"Evie I don't know if Now is a good ti-"

"Of course it's a good time, the king stuff can wait for a second." She smiled as they all exited the room.

Little did Ben know, on one of the cameras, three masked individuals hauled a box into Auradon Prep.