Chapter Seven (The Final Season Four Chapter)

Ben caught the poison Apple that Mal threw at him. He peered at it for a moment. Wondering if it was truly worth it to be evil. He looked up again and saw that all the newly evil Auradon Prep students were cheering in the back.

What's so good about being bad? Ben wondered. Would it be so bad to be... bad?

Seth, Shanna, Ocean, and Stronghold ran outside to see that they were too late. Every Auradon Prep student had been turned Evil. Their mouths all dropped open.

"Oh my goblins." Seth started to panic. "Everyone is evil, and we are not." Then he put his head in his hands. "That means we're gonna have to save Auradon before we can enjoy junior year guys."

"Wow, How did they even manage?" Stronghold asked.

Shanna sighed. "Villains always manage."

Ocean looked around at all the students laughing and cheering. And on the far right side, she noticed Ben, but he looked different then the rest of the students and faculty. And he hadn't bit the Apple in his hand!

"Guys! Ben is still good!" Ocean clapped as she ran to him, with the rest of her friends following her.

Ben continued to look at the Apple, and right as he was about to take a bite, Stronghold tackled him to the ground.

"Oof." Ben let out as he was tackled.

"Sorry buddy." Stronghold looked at him as Seth took the Apple From Ben's hand and tossed it. "You can't be eating that."

"Why Not? Everyone else already has." He sighed, then looked back at Stronghold. "Can you get off me now?"

Stronghold got up and then helped him up. "We didn't eat the apples bro."

Ben looked at them in confusion, "But they gave everyone one."

"Guess who was locked in their room out of fear we'd stop the plan." Seth smirked as him and his friends all raised their hands.

Ben shook his head, he was processing a lot of information at once and didn't know what to do with have Of it. "We need to figure out a way to save them."

"Auradon Prep!" They heard a voice yell. They turned around to see Mal standing on the beast statute. "We are Rotten..."

"TO THE CORE!" Everyone finished.

"And we need to do it now." Ocean said as she ran once more, causing Ben, Shanna, Stronghold, and Seth to follow.

While they ran, Uma walked out of Auradon Prep triumphantly towards the Core 4. "Ready to cause some chaos?"

She began to pull something from behind her back and when it was revealed, it was Fairy Godmothers wand. Mal's eyes, glimmered as it was handed to her.

She smirked.

Ben led the Vks to his dorm, and pulled out Mal's Spell Book from under his bed.

"I thought this was supposed to be in the museum?" Ocean asked as she looked over his shoulder.

"It was, until I found it along with a cauldron in the attic of the school." He replied, still flipping through the books pages.

Then suddenly, the Five felt a wave of magic sweep through the room, knocking everyone of their feet, and onto the ground.

"Ow!" Seth winced as his head hit the floor.

"Why are you in pain?" Stronghold asked. "Thought cats were supposed to land on their feet."

Shanna reached over and hit him on top of the head, "Not when their knocked off of them to begin with."

Ben quickly rushed to look outside his window, before there was a group of Evil Auradon Prep students. Now, they all looked normal, as if they didn't just have a whole musical moment singing about all the ways to be wicked. He was dumbfounded by the sight and returned his attention to the group of VKs.

"I don't think there all Evil anymore." Ben said turning back to the window. Then he saw a familiar purple haired girl and her friends looking up at the window he was looking down from, waving him to come outside.

Outside, Mal had sighed after Ben disappeared from the window.

"So we gonna talk about what just happened?" Jay whispered.

"I don't even know if I wanna talk about it myself." Evie said.

Carlos nodded his head as Dude, jumped in his arms. "We only tell Ben."

"And Seth, Shanna, Ocean, and Stronghold." Dude said.

Mal turned to Dude in confusion. "Why do we gotta tell them?"

"Because they were locked up remember?" Dude continued. "They never ate the fruit! And I wouldn't have ether, if it was evil Bacon, then I'd consider my options."

Ben ran out the door and hugged Mal immediately, with the other Vks following behind.

Seth looked at them and smiled. "What made you guys do the right thing. Cause I'm assuming that massive wave of magic was caused by you guys and that wand."

Mal and Ben looked at each other, then she looked at her friends. "Cause I'm still me. And there isn't any bad left anywhere in us."

"Things went back to the way they were before." Jay said. "I'm happy that didn't get to carried away though."

Ben sighed. "Tell me about it, but my head still hurts."

Mal kisses his forehead. "That make it better?"

He painted a big grin on his face.

Across campus, Chad walked into Audrey's dorm room.

"Chad, what do you want." She said as she could hear him walking in.

"Just wanted to say that I missed you at the dance yesterday." He said, kinda sad like. "Everyone has a fun time."

"I bet." She said.

"Yeah, I just wanted to know if you're gonna be participating in the Senior Scavenger hunt and the end of the year. Ben wants a count of the students so he can start preparing things, especially since he's thinking about proposing at the end of the year-"

This caught Audrey's attention. She looked up from her Diary and looked at him. "What did you just say?"

"Well," Chad started, sensing the awkwardness in the room. "Ben need a head count cause he wants to-"

Audrey cut him off by putting her finger to her lips. "It was a retorical question Chad." She sighed as she sat down on her bed.

She never thought that Ben would be with Mal long enough for him to make her queen. Audrey imagined that she would have been at his side by now. It was hard to imagine a life of plans, automatically gone... by the result of some girl from the Isle Of The Lost Of all places.

"Well, instead of mopping. Would you like to come back to my dorm?" Chad asked, she looked up at him. "Doug and I are having movie night?"

She sighed as she stood up and licked arms with Chad as they began to walk. "I guess so." Then she had a thought she never thought she'd have before, and it scared her... but in a way, she was okay with it.

Im so tired of pretending... where's my happy ending?...