Chapter Five

Ben looked at himself in the mirror as Evie adjusted different things about his suit. He really wasn't the type to have everything exactly perfect about the clothes he was wearing, but when your girlfriends best friend happens to be a fashion designer, this is what happens. He pretty much spent the whole time twittling with the beast head ring that was on his finger, thinking about the information he knew and if it was worth sharing.

"Okay, the suit definitely says welcome back to Auradon Prep." Mal smiled as she looked at Ben.

He smiled, "Yes, I agree with Mal. Can I get back to work now?"

"No no no, sir. You need to change first." Evie smiled. "I'm still not done adding small things." She handed him his clothes he wore before she pointed him towards the bathroom.

"What's Up With him Mal?" Jay asked as he looked at the other Vks. "I feel like something is off, but not like usual."

Mal nodded. "I know right. It's like he needs to get something off his chest."

"Whatever it is... he better get it off before we hit the dance floor tonight!" Carlos smiled as he did one of his signature half splits and rose up from the ground.

Carlos always knew how to make the gang have a good time. And a good time was definitely needed for all of them.

Then there was a knock at the door...

"Okay," Ben said to himself, while looking in the bathroom mirror. "How do I tell them that Uma, Harry, and Gil are trying to plot something big and it might kick off tonight without causing a panic."

Evie opened the door to see Doug who held a box in his hand. "Hey guys! There was a package for you guys in the mailroom."

Ben paced back and forth, "I mean, Seth probably didn't see Uma on Auradon land. But what if he did?"

"Ooooohhh, mail!" Carlos smiled as he took the box from Doug.

Evie smiled at Doug. "You wanna come hang out with us for a bit?"

"Can't, Marching Band practice in 5, you know I just love to see you." He kissed Evie on the cheek before leaving, Evie smiled as she closed the door.

"Okay, I'll Just Tell them yeah?" Ben said to himself. "Yeah." He said again, reassuring himself.

"What is it?" Mal asked as Carlos opened the box.

He looked inside to see a letter and a Apple. "Huh, someone wants us to eat healthy." Carlos held the letter in Mal's direction. She took it and opened it to read what it said.

Apples are Delicious
And Healthy for you too
I've always wondered how many ways to be wicked there are...
Haven't you?

After reading the spell purple and green magic began to swirl out of Mal, Carlos, Evie, and Jay and swirl around them. Each one began to panic.

"It was a trap!" Mal screamed.

One by one, their eyes all started to turn green and they were completely under the spell, the one problem was that none of them knew exactly what the spell was or what it did.

The green smoke faded once the spell was casted. The four fell to the ground. Just then Ben walked into the room as they all started to get up from the floor.

"So thanks again for the suit for later, I will call you guys when classes end so we can meet up for the dance." He smiled as he handed the suit back to Evie and kissed Mal on the cheek. He waved goodbye before closing the door.

Mal looked down at the Apple that was in the box with the note. She picked it up, and smiled evilly at her friends.

"Guys... we got ourselfs a mission." She chuckled.