Chapter Two

Down below the sea, Uma found a sunken pirate ship and had taken shelter there so she could plan her nect big move. She paced back and forth as she tried to think of a plan that would make Auradon, King Beast, and that little traitor Mal, pay.

Uma's best friends, Harry and Gil, and found a way into the passage and often came to visit her during the long summer. The ship came complete with rooms thar were full of air, so they could breathe.

As Uma paced back and forth, Harry and Gil swam into the shortcut the led them from the Isle pool, to the ship. Harry popped out of the passage first and helped Gil out.

"You would think I wouldn't need to carry Gaston's son of all people while swimming." Harry rolled his eyes as he took off his wetsuit and placed it on a nearby table.

"Sorry." Gil sighed as he also took of his wet suit. "You want me to do any other type of activity I gotchu, but swimming is for fish." He then quickly turned to Uma. "No offence."

She rolled her eyes. "I don't have time for this, we need a plan to bring down Auradon."

"Oh really?" Harry smirked. "Hadn't noticed."

Uma turned to Harry. "What's up with the tude?"

"Harry's just mad cause-" Gil started but Harry interrupted him by throwing his hook at him, and it missed him by only an inch as it stuck to the wall. "I'd be more mad if I didn't know why you wanted me to be quiet."

Harry sighed. "I'm just a little, upset, that it's my Senior Year... and I'm still on the Isle of the Lost. At least thought if Auradon wasn't taken over by now, I'd be picked to go over there... so I could take it over myself."

Gil wrapped his arms around Harry, who was not happy he was being touched. "It's sad stuff really."

Uma rolled her eyes, "Anyway... since neither of you have any ideas, One crossed my mind." He smirked eviliy as she pulled an apple out of her pocket.

Back in Auradon, Jay sat in the courtyard looking at Lonnie attempt to draw up some new strategys for the Tourney squad. Even though it didn't start until later in the year, she just wanted to be ready.

"You look pretty focused." Jay smirked at her.

"Yeah, My Mom and Dad are coming to visit tomorrow, and I wanna show Mom how much my planning strategy has improved!" Lonnie smiled at Jay briefly before gong back to her planning.

Jay chuckled as he took the book from her, he glanced at it briefly and saw that she had already stepped up several of their movies and choreo from last year. He looked back at the book.

"These are really good." Jay smiled. "Way better then I could have done."

"Oh please." Lonnie playfully pushed his shoulder. "Team captain was practically made for you, Jay. You're just an ultimate sweetheart and wanted me on the team, which I still have to find a way to repay you."

"Hmmm..." Jay began to pretend to think. "I do enjoy buffalo wings and strolls along Pirates Bay? Meet me there tomorrow at 7?"

Lonnie started to blush as she tucked a strain of her hair behind her ear. "It's a date."

As Jay had just made a date, Ben had just made several, with several of the kingdon leaders in Auradon. Random things all across Auradon had began to go missing and everyone began to panic a little bit. Ben had scheduled a meeting for each leader to express their concerns, but he had a few of his own that he couldn't even share with anyone else.

As he sat down in his chair behind his desk, he heard his door fling open.

"Wow, I surprisingly missed this place." He heard a familiar voice say, he turned around to see Seth, Shanna, Ocean, and Stronghold walk in. "Do you ever wanna remodel this place?"

Ben chuckled, "Depends on how I'm feeling later in the year."

"Hmm," Shanna hummed as she took off her sunglasses. "I loved vacation too much to come back here."

"Well, too bad." Ben smiled. "You are juniors now! Soon this school will belong to your class."

"If your class doesn't destroy it first." Stronghold chuckled.

Ben titled his head in confusion  him, then recalled all the events that their class has been through this year. "I could see what you mean." He went through a stack of papers on his desk and handed each of them their Auradon Prep Junior Year schedule. "Your rooms are still the same."

"Thank god, I was not looking forward to possibly moving my stuff." Seth sighed in relief. Then he looked at Ben. "So what did we miss?"

"Not much unsurprisingly. Summer was pretty chill." Ben replied.

"I'm happy it's been chill Ben." Ocean smiled. But then her smile faded. "Cause we have a big problem."

A confused look painted Ben's face.