||Chapter 5||

'Fuck'

You suddenly blacked out. You knew the liquor took over, since you had, too, much. The last thing you saw was Daniel, also passing out.

Slow breathes you heard and a heavy, yet soft, surface you felt. You slowly stirred and felt something tense up.

"D-don't move so much!"

You suddenly jerked up and held your head in pain,"Ugh! W-what the-"

"You passed out, so I'm carrying you h-home..."

You slowly looked up and saw Zack's head. You sighed deeply and wrapped your arms tightly around his neck. Zack tensed up again, but slowly relaxed.

"(Y-Y/N)? Are you okay?"

You turned at the new voice and saw little Daniel. You slowly looked at him and gave him your goofiest thumbs up, followed by your warm smile.

"No drink can stop me!" You beamed at him.

Little Daniel flinched slightly at your sudden energy. Zack chuckled. Little Daniel looked away and blushed.

For awhile you noticed him sweating, so you looked at little Daniel better and noticed he was carrying big Daniel. You quickly gasped, causing Zack and little Daniel to stop and look at you confusedly. You hopped off of Zack and shuffled over to little Daniel.
"Y-you oka-" before he finished, you already quickly pulled big Daniel off and carried him bridal style.

You looked down at little Daniel,"You worked hard. I'll carry him for now!"

He stared at you and nodded. You noticed big Daniel wasn't as heavy as you thought. 'I guess those times weight lighting paid off, huh!'

You happily walked between Zack and little Daniel. A few minutes passed by, until Zack stopped. You accidentally bumped big Daniel's leg to Zack's back. You didn't bother to apologize, so you peeked over at whatever he was looking at.

You looked at it confusedly

You looked at it confusedly. Looking over at Zack, you noticed that he was getting ready to strike it.

"-and stretch out your arm."

He suddenly striked it. The machine beeped, showing his score of 892.

"That, is a straight." He turned towards little Daniel.

"New record!"

"He's still alive!"

His goons all said. You never noticed them, so you jumped slightly. You turned your attention back to Zack.

"Now you can fight back...unless someone dodges it, you're screwed." Zack gloomily remarked, as he stared at big Daniel, who was still in your arms.

Zack noticed your stare. He looked up at you. You were awe strucked at his strength. You just silently stared and he quickly looked away blushing. 'Why does she keep looking at me like that? I only want Mira!'