||Chapter 11||

"D-did I really d-do this?"
___

Seeing the video, I immediately regretted life. I quickly took his phone and yeeted that shit 10 feet away.

"WHAT THE HELL! MY PHONE!" Zack screamed, as he ran towards it.

I emotionlessly slumped my shoulders and walked out of the park,"My life. My eyes. My marriage. My husband. My kids. My future." I gloomingly stared at the ground,"I will never see myself the same."

I made my way out, but Zack quickly caught up to me,"Hey! This was only a one time thing. I promise that I won't share it to anybody!"

I weakly smiled towards the ground,"No. It's okay. Let the whole school know. I really am desperate need of money, for myself. Hey! I'll be a stripper, eh? Better to be one and work that money, since guys want to keep gawking at me." I plainly stated, kicking a loose rock, yards away.

Zack sweatdroped, as he patted my back,"I mean, why not find a part time job, or try out that thing, Doo did? That'll be less of a hassle, also saves gas money!" He gave me a cheeky thumbs up.

My dead form, soon sprung into life,"You're right! I'll become an online prostitute! Maybe I can become a baby momma, or a sugar momma! Good thinking Zack!" I smacked his back, as I ran towards the direction of my small complex, of a home.

"That's not what I meant!" Zack shouted out towards me, as he sighed in defeat. I hope she's kidding.

~

Slightly opening the door, I rested my head on the wooden frame, deeply sighing, as I dragged my body in. Kicking my shoes off and falling into my mattress, I burried my face into my pillow.

Turning my head, I scowled,"What a pain. Seeing Doo throwing shit AND being ashamed of myself, for being so damn vulnerable, especially in front of Zack. Of all guys why him!?" I angrily sat up, punching the mattress,"Why did I drink that day!? Stupid get together." I furiously flung my pillow across the room and stood up. Brushing my hair back, I angrily stormed out of my house,"I need to relax! Calm down and breathe, (Y/n)! Get it together, or else you'll go insane!" Clencing my chest, I made my  way towards my motorcycle. Climbing on, and doing the usual, I drove my way towards my destination.

~

Parking, I hoped off, stuffing my hands angrily down my pockets, and kicked the door.

"Oui! Who is it-" the small eye hole, slide open, revealing two pairs of eyes,"Oh! Miss (L/n)! Come in!"

The door quickly flung open, as I pushed my way in, stomping,"Give me the most annoying one, Po." I flatly stated, towards my usual assistant.

He quickly shuffled toward my way,"This way, (L/n)." He gestured towards a small curtained room, as I quickly made my way over. I, swiftly, removed the curtain to the side, glaring down at a new gambler, as puffs of smoke hit my face.

"Ah, pleasure to meet you, Gamble Queen."

As the smoke cleared, I took in the sight of the person. Scoffing, I heeled myself back out of the room,"Find me another on-"

"Scared?"

Stopping, I brushed my hair back, looking up towards the ceiling,"I hate cocky bastards, like you, the most. Such a pity, that I have to deal with you guys, 24/7." Glancing over my shoulder, I smirked at him,"I wasn't scared. Just trying to find a more challenging fella."I slowly turned back away, making my way towards my assistant.