~|New Years Special- Jay|~

*Knock Knock*

I, peeked my head out of the bathroom, slowly walked over towards the door. I slowly opened it and was face to face with Jay.

"Good afternoon, Jay! What brings you here?"

Jay just silently stared, as I slowly nodded.

"Want me to come over to your place?"

*Nod*

"What time?"

*Stares*

"11:40?"

*Nods*

"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude on you and your families time together!"

*Shakes*

"They're going out? So you'll be alone? That's why you want me over?"

*Vigorously nods*

"Ah, okay! I'll see you then, Jay~" I gave him a closed eye smile, waving, as he walked away.

Closing my door, I stared around at my small complex home,"Hmph. Maybe I'll clean and restock, before 11? Yeah, I'll do that!"
---

"Ah~ break time!"

I slumped onto my mattress, wiping sweat from my head. I eyed the room, with great appreciation, I got myself some snacks.

"I should become a maid!" Thinking out loud ly, I munched on my snack,"but, I do hate following orders. Ah, whatever! I'll just be working part time, or something." Pulling out my phone, I scrolled through social media,"What!? Daniel and Zoey are at a park!? No way! Gotta like this post. Hehe~" as I did so, I checked the time,"Great! Just enough time to get ready and head over!"

Marching towards the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, combed my hair and put some perfume on. Gotta not stink at a rich person's house! Turning off the light, I made my way towards my small pile of clothes. Searching through, I finally decided on a beige pencil skirt, with knee high legging, and a ruffled white blouse. Putting on my flats, I got my essentials and set on my helmet. Revving my bike, I made my way over to rich boy's home.

Driving past by many couples and passerbys, I parked in front of his house. Slowly climbing off, I stretched my limbs and made my way to the door. Lightly knocking, twice, the door swung open, showing a beautiful sight.

"Ohmo!" I quickly turned away, beet red, covering my mouth.

Jay just smirked, pulling me into his house. I slowly stumbled in, but I managed. Slowly taking my flats off, I slipped into some fluffy slippers. Glancing at the place, I eyed Jay suspiciously. Slowly following him behind, I sat down onto his white couch, it was pretty stiff, as if no one really used it. My eyes were constantly on Jay, as if he were onto something.

"Jay? Is there something-"

*Knock Knock*

Jay, still having that damn smirk, made his way to the door and retrieving whatever it was. He disappeared into the kitchen and 8 minutes later, he came back with two champagne glass and a bottle of champagne. He sat down next to me, handing a glass. He poured some into my glass and into his, but I quickly snatched the bottle away from him. Jay stared at me, with disappointment, but I just giggled, evilly.

"I'm a heavy drinker, so don't worry! I can handle more than you think. I can drink 5 barrels of beer and still be able to fight!" I gave him a reassuring thumbs up, but he just stared.

*Shakes*

"You want some? I can drink half of the bottle and you can take the rest."

*Hesitant shakes*

"Mm, okay. But anyway, why did you want me here?" I asked, taking a chug from the bottle,"Oh, you want to show me something? Okay! When? At 11:59? Alright! I can wait. It's 11:55, so yeah."

Jay watched admirably, as I took a swing out of the bottle again. He slowly took a sip from his, as he sat crossed legged.

I soon regretted my decision on drinking that whole champagne bottle,"Gah! A headache! I drank to fast!"

Jay quickly pulled me into a hug, as he rocked me back and forth, patting my back. I held my head tightly and breathed in slowly. Before long, I slowly glanced at my watch and pulled away from him.

"It's time! What did you want to show me?"

Jay quickly picked me up, bridal style, and brought me to his room. I covered my face, thinking of the worst, but he set me down by his window. I peeked from my hands and stared outside. I saw candles, formed into numbers counting down.

"3..2..1?-"

*PEWWW*

I stared with shock, as a bright yellow, firework was shot into the sky. As it exploded, it showed an image of Jay. I giggled lightly at it, as another one was shot into the sky. I watched nervously, as it exploded into the face of me. Leaning closer towards the window, another one exploded into me and Jay, with a heart between us.

Smiling widely, my eyes teared up,"Jay, that was beautiful." I cried in joy, as I turned around, tackling him down to the ground, with a hug. He smiled embarrassingly, returning the hug. I leaned to his ears and whispered,

"Happy New Year's, Jay."

A/n- yk I can never make a smutty with Jay. If I did, he would be very aggressive and dominant, and when that happens, my fingers go very wild! I wanted to make one, but maybe that'll be till Valentine's or something ;'33