||Chapter 7||

"Prepare yourself."

You watched a confused Daniel stare at Vasco taking off his jacket.

"Leaving your jacket on? You'll regret that. Why you think this is a joke, huh? Today, we go all the way."

You watched silently, as Daniel sweated his ass off. You slowly glanced at Vasco and saw he also took off his shirt, leaving him in his tank top. You stared blankly at him. 'Don't nosebleed, (Y/N)! Not now!' You quickly patted your cheeks and got yourself together.

"Come here, let's start." Vasco cracked his wrist,"I won't forgive you, you're dead."

You stared at his stance and widen your eyes in shock. His was the same as yours, but nothing else. You were blankly in thoughts, that you didn't notice Vasco swinging at Daniel. Daniel luckily managed to dodge it. Vasco quickly repositioned his stance again.

"Um, what is this about? Did I do something wrong? I think there's been-"

You quickly snapped out of thoughts when Daniel spoke. You pulled Daniel back and stood at where Daniel was before. Vasco was confused, but still held his stance.

"I don't hit girls, so move."

"What if I don't?" You replied back more coldly than you should.

Vasco was taken back, but held firmly,"He must have brainwashed you. I guess I have no choice, but to get you down, too."

You took off your sweater, leaving your in your sports bra. Daniel blushed behind you, while Vasco blushed slightly. You ignored their reactions. You rolled your shoulders and cracked your neck. You slowly took your stance, just like Vasco's, but with Zack's leg stance.

Vasco's eyes widen at your stance.'Does she know HeroMan?' He quickly shook his head and harden his glare at you. You were unfazed and quickly went at him.

You swung your legs, sideways, at the side of his right. He quickly blocked your leg and swung at your shoulder. You dodged downwards and tried to sweep his feet off. Vasco tried to dodge, but tripped. He almost fell down, but regained his weight. You took this chance and ran towards him. Vasco quickly looked at you and grabbed your fist. He kicked your stomach. He knocked some breath out of you, but you held firm on the spot. You quickly grabbed his leg and and pulled his whole body towards you. You outstretched your arms behind you and punched him in the face. He flew straight into some rubbles and laid their half conscious.

You put you hands onto your lower back and leaned backwards, popping it. You sighed and walked towards Daniel. He stood their jaws dropped. You patted his shoulders, jerking him back to reality.

"You should head home first. I'll be there later, if not, then I'm just on a jog." You gave him a warm smile.

Daniel nodded and slowly turned away. He glanced back one last time and quickly walked home. You sighed and picked up your sweater. You tied it around your waist and headed towards Vasco. You sat down on some pile of bricks and stared up into the slowly sunset sky.

"Why?"

You looked down at him.

"Why did you stand up for him?"

You sighed and looked back into the sky,"Vasco, you shouldn't just do that because you think he's bad. You weren't really there to know what actually happened. You assumed that he took other Daniel's mother's money."

"Then how-"

"Look Vasco, you're a good guy, but you let image get the best of you. Just because Daniel's handsome doesn't always mean he's bad."