||Chapter 19||

Y/n L/n, it read.
____

One hand in my pocket, my free hand was scrolling through the latest things on Pacebook. Stumbling upon a new video from last night, I clicked it. Eyes widening in pure shock, it showed that weird guy and Doo, sizing up at Deahoon. Clicking my tongue, I scrolled down again and say a new recent one. The thumbnail was the guy, Deahoon, so I clicked it, seeing it was him threatening Doo and the weirdo and even trying to find them.

Growling, I kept walking down the sidewalk, as I stuffed my phone in my back pocket. I've decided to ditch school today, so I just explored the city. I was somehow immediately in a sour mood, so I kicked a nearby can, as it skidded across the street. Watching as it goes, I heard some faint voices ahead, as I kept walking.

"Is this the place? The construction site where they were caught. How did they find a remote place like this? This world is pretty funny. They felt so proud that they even bragged about the location."

Rounding a corner, the voices grew louder.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"
"I'm not here to help you."
"You talking in a weird way would blow it! Beat it!"
"Teajoon Park is in my class."

Rounding another small corner, my foot stopped in it's tracks. Staring at the backs of the three familiar guys, my eyes twitched irritatedly.

"But Vasco, are you here alone?"

"Yeah but it's okay." Vasco started,"and I'm not alone. I can send telepathy to Jace."

As Zack and Daniel stared at Vasco dumbly and confusedly, their eyes caught my sour form standing feet away from Vasco. They tensed up and bit their lips in fear, as Vasco just blinked unknowingly.

"What's wrong guys?" Vasco asked.

Zack turned his face, as Daniel pointed a shaky finger over Vasco's shoulders. Vasco blinked slowly, before turning around. His face lit up, as he saw me, quick to run up to me happily.

"Hey, Y/n!! What're you doing here?" He said with a bright smile.

Wincing at his happiness, caused me to sour more, so I just grunted at him, before approaching the other two. They both flinched in fear, but gave me a small smile.

Daniel scratched his nape,"O-oh hey, Y/n! Didn't think to meet you here."

Zack just side glanced at me, as I approached closer. Both males tensed up, as I brushed pass them, they stared confusedly at each other before at my retreating form towards the building.

"Just going to stand there, or what?" I lowly stated, as I kept going.

Vasco smiled as he followed quickly behind. The other two just weirdly stared, before following along, just shrugging.

~

We all hid behind a cement wall, but watched and listened to their convo.

"Good," Daehoon started,"Your escape performance was good. No one suspects a thing. Here's a heat pack."

The weirdo,who I learned to be Taejoon, grabbed the heat pack,"Thank you.."

"This time you'll escape from here by jumping from the third floor." Daehoon flatly said.

"What!? Again!?"

Daehoon smirked,"Didn't you see the huge response? We've gotta hook em."

"But the third floor is a bit...! And the ground is frozen."

"Who's gonna jump? Rock, paper, scissors."

"But.."
"How bout ending it..."

"You wanna die or jump?" Daehoon said.