||Chapter 10||

"I'm sorry, but Daniel is so-"

"$5,500."

Everyone looked at you again. You faced the new opponent and raised your hand. She was taken back, but fired back.

"$6,000."
"$6,500."
"$7,500."
"$8,500."
"$15,000."
"$55,500."
"$85,500."
"$95,500."

The girl suddey pulled out a brief cafe,"$1 million."

Every all gasped and you were ticked. You threw your hands up. She stared at you expecting you'd go higher, but what you said shocked everyone.
---

I annoyingly 'tsked' while throwing my hands up,"I, too, bid 1 million-"

"Then I bid 2 mi-"

"But you can have him," I glared at her face and snarled,"You win this time."

"D-Daniel sold for a m-million!Ah-well that's all for t-today folks! See y-you all ne-next year!!"

Everyone was shocked at the show down for Daniel. The girl stared at me shockingly and turned away, flipping her hair. I watched as she walked towards Daniel. She and Daniel headed towards the parking lot, so being still annoyed, I followed behind.  I stood a good 25 meters away and watched, as Daniel talked to her. I crossed my arm and leaned on a leg, picking my ear not listening, until Miss Rich Goody Tooshoo opened her mouth.

"You think you're so hot? I think your deluded..you think I bought you because I like you?" Miss Richie sighed,"Why the hell does he want me to keep an eye on you? Don't look down on others because you're handsome."

I watched angrily. She turned away to car and motioned for her, I assume, bodyguard to follow. I noticed Daniel quickly reaching out towards her, but yellow suit guy grabbed his wrist. Daniel quickly swatted his hand away, but I the yellow suit guy ready to kick him. I quickly dashed forward and met leg to leg with him. I glared at him, as we both dropped our legs.

"You're the girl from earlier. Impressive. To think that you are able to not get hurt." He chuckled deeply," You have talent."

"Ju-just a second Gun! He said to just keep watch! You don't need to-do"

"You received that instruction. I was said to make sure no one touches you. And if someone tries to do so, I have to crush them."

Eyes twitching, I was going to speak, but no,"Hey glasses. What do you think you're doing? I saw everything you punk."

Gun turned towards Vasco,"Who are you? His friend?"

"Yeah his friend. So don't mess with him, or you mess with me-" I flinched, trying to move, but with that, Vasco was quickly hit square in the face.

My hand slowly trembled,"Vas-"

"Your glasses..take them off." Everyone gasped slightly, but I was still shaking.

"Hah. I'm surprised again. Didn't that hurt? This school is really fun." Gun cool took off his glasses. (Had to fufufu) 

I glanced at Gun's face and gasped. It c-can't be!? Can it? No! I watched as Vasco readied his stance, but the girl came over to Gun and held his arm, telling him to not fight, since Vasco didn't touch her. She kept talking, but I was lost in thought. My hands were down to my side, clenched, nails digging to my skin. I stared at the ground bangs covering my face. Why is he back? I-no, he-he wouldn't! Just why- I was brought back to reality, when I heard a loud thud. I looked up and saw Vasco on the ground. I was frozen in spot. Not moving.

"Who was that in the glasses. I can beat you again, but I can't defeat him. I'm still too weak." Vasco stared at the ground blankly.

Those words hit me deeply. I was still frozen in spot. I watched as Daniel and Vasco exchanged words, but Daniel quickly left. I slowly walked towards Vasco and stood next to his sitting form.