Two Girls

Momo's POV

Today is the day. I'm finally turning 18. That means that I have the choice to finally leave this filthy orphanage. As soon as we turn 18, we are considered unadoptable, which is fine by me. I don't need parents. They're useless. What's the point?

I woke up to the same dim lit room. The 4 person room is crowded with me and 9 others. I look down to my bed to see my legs hanging off the end. This bed was too small for me 4 years ago.

I've saved up a bit of money to finally get my own place. And, I got a scholarship to one of the best universities in all of Seoul. JYPU. My life is finally starting to look up. How did I get here? By myself.

I'm an orphan. Unwanted by my parents. I'm gay. Unaccepted by society. I'm poor. Neglected by the wealthy. I hate rich people, especially their kids. Some of them worked hard to get there, but their children are all snobs.

I grabbed my heavy leather jacket and headed down the stair. There, I was greeted by a familiar face.

The only person who I trusted, Sana

The only person who I trusted, Sana. Though I usually do things on my own, she helped me open up a little bit. I'm not saying that my morals changed though. She might leave me one day, like everybody else. I shook my head to rid that thought. Sana wouldn't do that to me. She's my bestfriend. My only friend. She's an orphan, like me. She's gay, like me. Well... she's a little gayer than me.

I proceeded to sign out of the orphanage. When each orphan leaves at 18, they would receive the money that their birth parents left for them. Along with a letter they gave the orphanage when you're first sent here. However, I have no parents.

Or so I thought.

I was stunned when the lady at the front handed me a thick wad of cash. I slowly turned my head towards Sana. She had the same shocked reaction as me. I gulped as I received the money.

The lady at the front then proceeded to hand me a letter with a big red stamp on it. Sana quickly snatched the letter out of my hands. I felt my blood boil as she read each word in the letter.

Surprised? Shocked? You're not an orphan. You have a father. You'll find out more about me soon. I believe you would be eighteen now. If you are anything like me, you would leave the day of your 18th birthday. Am I correct?

I gritted my teeth as Sana read the letter. I am NOTHING like him. I hope he's dead now. This letter is old anyways. I grabbed the letter out of Sana's hands and tore it into tiny pieces. I then proceeded to count the wad of cash. Is my dad... rich? I gulped as I counted to the total, it took me a good 15 minutes to count.

My jaw dropped. 500 million won. (444,000 usd). As much as I didn't want the filthy money from this filthy man, I need it. I can get a MUCH nicer apartment, and even a car.

I stuffed the wad of cash into my pocket and headed to the bank to get my first credit card.

I was left stunned when I saw a beautiful girl coming out of one of the offices.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her cute smile

My heart skipped a beat when I saw her cute smile. She was very pale, and very skinny. I think she saw me staring, and she flashed a smile my way.

My heartbeat went crazy.

Dahyun's POV

Another boring day.

I waked out of my room lazily and slouched onto one of the chairs beside the large dining table. There are 30 seats, but just one me. Another breakfast with me eating by myself.

I ate my food while pondering about life. The caviar today is too salty. I threw it out and ordered my butlers to get me a new one.

People see me as the typical rich and snobby girl. Admittedly, everything was handed to me. But my life is far from perfect. I have parents, but I lack the parent figures. I have fun sometimes, but I lack colour in my life. And my love life... it's weak.

<Fast Forward An Hour>

I noticed that I used up all the money in my credit card. Appa only put in 500 million won this month. I got a new sports car with it.

I went to the bank and called my dad to refill it. When I walked out, I spotted a girl who was staring at me. I'm quite used to it. I usually just ignore them and pretend that they don't exist.

BUT. She is hot. Like extremely hot. Her large leather jacket made her look cool and sexy. So I smiled at her. I felt my cheeks heat up as she smirked back at me.

She's making me feel weird things.

(A/N: Second story! Ik I'm writing another one right now, but this idea flashed through my head and I had to write it hehe. Thanks for reading!❤️❤️)