Tell Me Pretty Lies

Dahyun's POV

It hurts.

I hate this feeling.

I walked dizzily into the club. I'm a lightweight, so the Margarita is already starting to kick in.

I was surrounded by loud music and drunk people. I slumped onto a couch and ordered a couple shots of tequila. My head started to throb.

"Dahyun?" I suddenly heard a voice say. I turned my head to that direction.

Behold.

Lee Taeyong.

This boy has a huge crush on me

He's been super sweet to me since high school, but we stopped talking when he confessed to me. I admit. He looks a lot hotter now.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I scoffed. Even though I'm REALLY drunk, the pain is still there.

"No. The girl I like broke my heart." I sighed.

"You... you like girls?" He asked with widened eyes.

"No. I don't. I just... I don't know. She's... special." I said as I drank another shot of tequila. I stood up in attempt to leave this conversation. But I quickly lost my balance.

"Woah. Easy there." He said while holding me up. I looked up to his caring eyes. If only Momo looked at me like that...

He blushed as I continued to examine his face.

"Thank you. For always caring for me." I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek. He flushed red.

"Y-yeah... no problem." He stuttered.

I suddenly felt arms pull me backwards. Taeyong shouted for my name but his voice became more faint. I looked up to the figure above me, but all I saw was a blur.

The next thing I knew, everything went black.

The Next Morning...

I woke up with a pounding headache. Strangely, I was in my room.

Who brought me here?

I looked down, and noticed that my clothes were changed. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

What happened last night?

Momo's POV
(Last night)

I clenched my fists when I saw Dahyun give that guy a peck on his cheek.

Did she even mean what she said?

I gritted my teeth as I watched him blush. I unconsciously started to move towards their direction. I grabbed Dahyun by the arm and pulled her towards me.

I placed one hand under her thighs and the other around her neck, and I picked her up bridal style. I started to walk away without turning back.

"Yah!"