Bandages Don't Fix Bullet Holes

Momo's POV

(The night that she was away)

Sana accompanied me out of campus.

We still haven't changed out of our school clothes because we didn't have time

We walked over to where our bikes were parked. I bought them for us with the money I received from my "father" the day I left the orphanage.

We eventually reached our destination.

"Are you sure you got this?" Sana asked while rubbing my back with worry. I sighed deeply.

"Y-yeah... make sure to get Dahy— to get our roommates some food." I stuttered.

"Alright then." Sana said with a smile before heading back. I took a deep breath in. Hell, I'm nervous. It's been a while since I've seen her.

Then, I heard a feminine voice behind me.

"Momo ya~"

My heart stopped.

Irene's POV

(The day after/current time)

What did Tzuyu just ask!!?

A-Am I hearing things right???

I turned my head to face the blushing girl beside me, who was staring intently at Sana.

"Umm...s-sure...If y-you want..." Sana said nervously while approaching Tzuyu. What the fuck!? Is this all it takes? I thought that getting a girl to kiss you would be much harder than this. Maybe I should do this with Momo...

I glanced over to Momo, who has the same shocked reaction as me.

Sana placed her hand on Tzuyu's chest, and gently pushed the latter up against the wall.

"You're heart is beating so fast..." Sana mumbled shyly. Tzuyu flushed red. Sana then leaned in closer and closed the gap between the two.

Tzuyu's POV

I don't know what was going on in my head. Why did I ask her that!? But when her lips touched mine, my dark world emanated with light.

I felt my heart doing back flips as she sneaked her tongue in, kissing me gently and sweetly. I felt my knees weakening.

She eventually detached our lips.

"I..." Sana looked down to the ground.

"I think I like you." I blurted out. Sana's eyes widened and her face immediately showed panic as her breathing became unsteady. Momo suddenly butt in.

"Sana, we should go." Momo said as she dragged Sana out of the room. My fists clenched.

Momo's POV