No Tears Left To Cry

Dahyun's POV

I avoided Momo the entire class. I could feel her gaze piercing right through me. My heart was practically begging for just one glance at the cold girl beside me, but my head was brutally rejecting that motion. Trying to shake that thought, I directed my attention to Sana.

Is she okay? What did Tzuyu say to her? Does she still like Tzuyu? Does she like me? Or is she just feeling guilty over what Momo did to me?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard the sound of the bell go off. I looked over my shoulder, to see Momo texting someone. My eyes landed on the name and lingered for a while. "J🖤".

That must be Joy.

Meet me after school today. No excuses.

My brows furrowed. Momo quickly replied with an "okay".

Are they getting back together?

Wait— Why do I care? I don't.

Momo quickly got up and left. Tch. Excited much?

I felt anger rising within me once again. I clutched my shirt and tried to steady my breathing. Get over it Dahyun. She's in love with Joy.

Momo's POV

I sat under the cherry blossom tree at the entrance of the school. Joy had asked to meet me here.

I started to pluck the grass out of boredom. I heard footsteps approaching me, and I looked up to see Joy, along with another girl.

 I heard footsteps approaching me, and I looked up to see Joy, along with another girl

Joy looked so fragile. Her skin was paler than usual and her dark circles were clearly visible. She had no makeup on with a mask covering half of her face.

As much as I hate her for what she did to me, she's still my first love. I still care for her. Seeing Joy like this... breaks my heart.

I rushed over to Joy and hugged her tight. She buried her face into my shoulder. Her friend looked at her worriedly.

"I told her not to come. She should be at the hospital right now. But she keeps saying your name, even when she's asleep. She begged me to bring her to come see you. She's my best friend... I couldn't say no." Her friend Yeri said sadly.

"Are you okay baby?" I asked as I cupped Joy's face. She smiled weakly.

"Baby... I miss that..." Joy mumbled. I felt my heart shatter as I watched the vulnerable girl in front of me.

"Please don't leave me..." Joy said as tears started to spill down her face. I bit my lip and shut my eyes close. What do I do? What about Dahyun? I haven't even apologized to her yet for the kiss that night at the bar. I took a deep breath.

"I—"

"Joy's dying..." Yeri interrupted. I froze in my spot. Please tell me this isn't real...