Worst Day Ever

Momo's POV

That girl thinks so highly of herself. She's a classic example of a JYPU girl. Basic. Rich. And FAKE.

I headed towards the main hall with Sana. All the freshman gathered there for the opening ceremony. Sana froze yet again when her eyes met with Tzuyu's. Tzuyu looked unaffected and stared back at Sana blankly before looking away. Tzuyu reminds me of myself. It's good to be like that. To protect yourself.

Sana sulked beside me.

"This is why you should never fall in love. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take, true. But the problem with that quote is, if you don't take any shots, you'll never miss." I said as I patted Sana's back. She's barely met Tzuyu and somehow Tzuyu has already made her upset. I need to protect my bestfriend. She's been through enough. There's only a certain amount of pain a person can withstand before breaking down. And Sana should never have to reach hers.

"Infatuation leads to crushes. Which then leads to liking someone. Which can then turn into love. And relationships. Which are POINTLESS. Feelings are pointless. You'll just get hurt. What's the point of relationships if they always end in breakups? Dating...? It's all just a facade. A glammed up version of reality." I stated. She just nodded as we sat down.

1 hour later...

Dahyun's POV

I can't even focus during the stupid opening ceremony because of that STUPID girl. Stupid and hot. But mostly stupid. Aishhhhh. Why can't I get her off my mind?

"Are you okay?" Lisa asked, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, pretending to be unfazed.

"Cuz you've already broken four of my pencils." Lisa rolled her eyes. I looked down to see that she was right. I now have no utensils to take notes in. I slowly looked up to see an angry Lisa. I just laughed awkwardly. Now I just need to memorize both me and Lisa's room numbers and classes. No prob. Hehe.

You know what? I'll just take a picture. I carefully took out my phone and took a picture of the schedule and map of the campus

"Phones are prohibited during school assemblies. I will be taking this. You may retrieve it at the front office at the end of the day." A professor said as he snatched my phone. Son of a— you know what. Gwenchana. It's fine. Everything will be just fine.

I turned around to ask for pencils. My eyes widened as I saw Momo and Sana sitting behind us. Fuck this day. I'm done.

"Do you need anything?" Sana asked politely.

"Ignore her. We don't want to get in trouble on the first day for taking." Momo said coldly.

What is her problem!!???

"Alright." Sana said as she redirected her attention to the front. I did not pay this much to come here and be rejected! Well, I didn't pay. But still. Aishhhh.

"Did you get all that?" Lisa asked.

"All of what?"

Lisa facepalmed herself. "I knew I couldn't count on you." She said in an annoyed tone.

"Did I miss the dorm building and room number announcement?" I asked while panicking.

"No shit Sherlock." Lisa said sarcastically. Ugh. Can this day get ANY worse?

"Umm... I have your room number. You're my roommate." A brunette girl said to Lisa. Lisa just smiled at her politely. That girl is really pretty, gotta admit.

"Thank you. What's your name?" Lisa asked with a sweet smile. BITCHHH. She was not like that a minute ago to me.

"M-my name is Jennie." The shorter girl said with a blush. They continued to talk as they exited the assembly room. Are you fucking kidding me!?? They just ditched me!

I stood there in the hall with confusion. I don't have my phone. And my friends just left me. How am I supposed to get my phone back when the map of the campus is on my phone!!?? How can I call my butlers to get me a new phone when I have no phone to call them on!!?? I hate this.

"Hey you!" I yelled to catch the attention of this short girl with black hair.

Momo's POV

That idiot is standing there, looking like a lost puppy. I should probably go help.

I was about to speak when Dahyun yelled at this other girl.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo..." the shorter girl stuttered.

"Give me your phone." Dahyun said with authority. Never mind. She doesn't deserve my help.

"You don't have the right to ask for the possession of another with such authority just because you happen to be of higher social class." I interrupted. This is why I hate rich kids. They act so entitled all the time.

Dahyun's POV

"You don't have the right to ask for the possession of another with such authority just because you happen to be of higher social class." Momo stated.

Is this a fucking business meeting? What's with the formality? Fine. Two can play at that game.

"You don't have the right to eavesdrop on the conversation of others. That is form of intrusion of personal privacy." I retorted. She's getting on my fucking nerves!

"And you don't have the right to yell at this girl." Momo raised her voice. Damn. She's scary.

"T-thank you..." the short girl said as she bowed politely at Momo.

"Do you see this? This is how you gain the respect of others. Through actions. Not through materialistic things." Momo said as she wrapped her arms protectively around the short girl, who blushed at Momo's actions.

How dare she blush!!??

It's not like I'm jealous or anything. It's just that... how do I break her heart if she falls for another?

"What's your name?" Momo asked gently. What the fuck? This is not normal! Why is Momo being so nice to HER!? She should be nice to me.

"I-I'm Eunha..." the short girl with black hair replied.

Admittedly, she's quite pretty

Admittedly, she's quite pretty. But I'm much better. I'm the only heir to the Kim franchise. That should be enough to put that Eunha girl in her place. How dare she come and steal what's mine!

"Nice to meet you. I'm Momo." Momo said politely with a bow. I want to puke. They're being too nice.

"I umm... here. Have this." That Eunha girl said while handing Momo a sandwich.

Pffff. I tried. That bitch has already eaten.

"Thanks. I haven't eaten breakfast yet. That's really sweet of you." Momo said while glaring at me. She proceeded to walk away with the Eunha.

WHAT THE FUCK!??

I swear to god. I will make you fall for me if that's the last thing I'll do. And I WILL dump you. I've never felt so humiliated in my whole life. You'll regret what you did today.