Caught

Enjoy!

Judy quickly drove back to the police department. She frantically ran inside the police department panting from the run as she search for Nick and spotted him leaning on the desk with his elbow on top as he rest his head in his hand, talking to Officer Clawhauser who was behind the desk as he was listening to what Nick was saying. Judy quickly ran towards them. Nick smiled as he looked to Judy.

"Hey Carrots, have you heard the news?"

He asked smoothly. Judy glared at him and snatch a newspaper that was on the desk and rolled it up and wack Nick on the head, catching him off guard.

"Hey what's your problem?"

He asked as he rubbed his head. Judy puff angrily.

"You are a big fat liar"

"What are you talking about?"

"Is this some sort of game, huh?"

Nick raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I went to Honey's place and tried to tell her to stop talking to you"

At those words, Nick's eyes open wide.

"No no no no, why would you do that?"

He asked stunned and nervous at the same time.

"Because I thought it was her that kept calling you during our mission and apparently as it turns out it wasn't even her"

"I can explain"

"Explain it to Honey, not to me"

"No Honey can not know about this"

"Well it's too late now the cats out of the bag"

"No the real reason"

Judy placed both her paws on her hips and raised an eyebrow.

"Fine then tell me"

Nick let out a sigh as he sadly looked down.

"You know that before I even met Honey, no ladies would ever look my way but once I started dating Honey, the ladies were instantly throwing themselves at me"

"And that gave you the right to see other girls behind Honey's back"

Judy said. Nick struggled to find the right words to say.

"Well no but I mean come on even you were there when that gazelle called 911 all because she wanted to see me"

"Nick that is still no excuse"

"No girls ever gave me the chance and now they are, I didn't want to waste it"

"Is that why you told Honey that you and me went on a 2yr mission, so you could have your fun"

Nick rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well I wasn't expecting her to find out especially by you. I thought you were my friend"

"Oh no, don't you dare try to turn this on me"

"Ah, I'll just come up with some random lie, she'll believe me"

"I don't understand, I thought you wanted to settle down?"

Judy asked confused.

"I did, I mean I thought I did but since girls were throwing themselves at me then why should I settle"

"Then shouldn't you tell Honey that"

"Honey is different"

"How exactly?"

"I still want to be with her but just later."

"She is not going to wait forever on the sidelines"

Nick smirked.

"Yes she is, she wanted me to be patient and I am until we get married"

Judy's eyes open wide.

"Um Nick..."

Judy was lost in words. Nick let out a soft sigh as he placed a paw on her shoulder.

"Carrots, look I know it makes me look bad but Honey will understand, it's just harmless fun"

"Uh Nick..."

"Besides, I'll just sweet talk her and tell her it's all a misunderstanding and then we'll get married and live happily ever after"

He said smoothly.

"Nick"

Judy said sternly with a harsh tone in her voice. Nick looked to Judy in surprise at her tone.

"What?"

He asked casually. Judy pointed behind him. Nick slowly turned around and saw Honey standing a few feet behind him with tears in her eyes with her ears flat down. Nick's heart dropped and flatten his ears to his head.

"Honey"

He said lowly as he took a step towards her. Honey sadly put her head down and took a step back away from him.

"You think my love for you is a joke."

She said quietly. Nick was stunned, lost in words.

"You want to act like your single, well you no longer have to pretend"

She said lowly and can hear the hurt in her voice as she turned away.

"No Honey wait..."

Nick pleaded as he was about to follow her but Chief Bogo yelled out his name.

"Officer Wilde! Hold it right there!"

Nick stopped as he watched Honey leave out of sight.

"Gather around I have an important announcement"

All the officers made a circle around Chief Bogo.

"We were gonna have a special reinforcement from the FBI headquarters to give us some insight with the most wanted criminals but I had receive a call moments ago that she reconsider, so we are stuck with what we got. Now get back to work"

He stated firmly before walking away. Judy raised an eyebrow and looked to Officer Clawhauser.

"We were gonna get help from the FBI?"

She asked. Clawhauser nodded as he grabbed a donut from his desk.

"Yeah that's what I was telling Nick, just moments ago before you walked in"

"By any chance did you catch a name?"

"I just heard that she was the best on the team. She's a white fox and that's about it"

Judy frown in thought.

'Could it be Honey? I mean she was here but probably she was just here for to talk to Nick but then Nick spoke those harsh words of what he was doing behind Honey's back. Ooohhh poor Honey'

Nick's eyes remained where Honey had last been seen. Judy sadly walked up to Nick.

"Nick I am so sorry"

Nick shook his head as he cleared up the lump in his throat.

"I...I'll just give her some space for now. I'll be in my office if you need me Hopps"

Nick said lowly as he walked away with his head hang low and his tail slowly moving side to side.

A/N Rate and Comment