Spending Time With Family

Enjoy!

The pups have grown to the point that they were able to be enrolled in a day care center while Nick and Honey work. Unfortunately, today wasn't like any other day. Little Nicole was sick. Honey let out a sigh as she bends down to her daughter height.

"Okay sweety, drink this to make your throat feel better"

Nicole stubbornly had her mouth shut.

"No it taste nasty"

She said crossing her arms over her chest. Honey rolled her eyes.

"I didn't say it will taste good"

A sound of footsteps were near, Honey turn around to face her husband who was fixing up his tie since he was getting ready for work. Nick smiled as he walked to Honey and bend down and look to Nicole.

"Do you want a pawpsicle?"

He asked. Nicole's eyes lighten up.

"Yes"

She siad excitedly.

"Say Ah"

"Aaahhh"

She said happily with her eyes close and Honey took her chance and put the medicine inside her mouth. Nicole opened her eyes and pouted.

"No fair"

She said causing her parents to chuckle. Nick then look to his watch and gasp.

"Okay I really got to go before Chief Bogo gets on me again"

He said as Honey laughs. Nick gave Honey a kiss on the lips and gave Nicole a kiss on the forehead.

"I'll pick up the girls after work but I'll call if I get held up"

He said as he made his way to the door.

"Bye Daddy have a good day at work"

Nicole said as she closed the door. Honey sadly smiled as she saw her daughter leaning against the door with tears threatening to fall.

"Sweety.."

Nicole quickly ran to her mother and hugged her leg.

"Awww what's a matter?"

"I miss Daddy. I want to tell Daddy I love him"

She said as she rab back to the door. Honey opened the door for her daughter and Nicole ran towards Nick before he got a chance to go to his car.

"Daddy!!"

Nicole yelled trying to run as fast as her little legs can take her. Nick turned around and smiled.

"Hey sweety, are you okay?"

Nicole wrapped her arms around Nick's leg.

"I love you daddy"

Nick smiled as he carried her up and hugged her, patting her on the back.

"I love you too princess, but Daddy needs to go to work, okay"

Nick handed Nicole to Honey and kissed her on the lips.

"Have a good day at work"

Honey said softly.

"See you both soon"

Nick said as he got inside his car and wave at them before driving off. Honey and Nicole waved. Nicole was still sniffling. Honey smiled.

"Awww sweety what's a matter? You don't like it when Daddy leaves to work?"

"No"

She said quietly.

"I have an idea, what if you and I go surprise your daddy at work"

Nicole smiled happily.

"Yeah!"

*At Work*

Nick let out a sigh, he was once again doing a report on the last crime he and Judy had solved. As Nick was writing he heard his door open. He looked up and smiled as he saw his wife and daughter come inside his office.

"Hey what are you guys doing here"

He asked as he got up from his seat.

"Well we thought we might as well surprise you with lunch and plus Nicole was sad to see you leave to work"

She said as Nicole stretched out her arms to Nick.

"You missed Daddy, huh?"

He said playfully, he caught her and raised her up flying her in the air while making airplane noises. Honey smiled as she sat on the couch.

"Easy Nick or else she might throw up on you, she is sick after all"

Nick immediately put her back down in his arms. As Nick made his way to his wife, the door slammed open.

"WILDE!!"

Chief Bogo yelled scaring Nick, Honey and caused Nicole to cry at the sudden outburst. Chief Bogo saw who it was and immediately apologize as he snatched the pup from Nick as he carried Nicole.

"How's the little squirt?"

He asked playfully in soft voice causing Nicole to laugh. Nick smirk with a raised eyebrow as he cleared up his throat.

"Um Chief"

He said causing Chief Bogo to shake off his playfulness and tried to look to Nick seriously.

"I need that paperwork done today"

He said as he left to play with Nicole. Nick look to Honey who had an amused smile on her face.

"I feel like he only yells at me but when my pups are here he treats me different"

Honey smiled.

"Relax sweety, he just likes to play with the pups. It's actually the soft side I never saw before"

"I know but still"

"So are you ready for lunch?"

She asked as she stood up. Nick nodded.

"Yeah just let me time out"

He said as he and Honey made their way outside the office but was stopped by Chief Bogo. Nick and Honey were surprised he was covered by vomit.

"Chief Bogo, it looks like you got a little bit of something.....just everywhere"

He said as he and Honey tried to hold in their laughter.

"It appears the pup is sick or she doesn't like airplanes anymore"

Chief Bogo said as he handed Nicole to Honey who was cleaned.

"Sorry about that, we forgot to mention that she was sick, that's why she didn't go to day care with her sisters"

Honey said as she touched her daughter's forehead.

"Well at least her fever went down"

"Hey sir, I'm heading out for lunch. I'll be back in 45 minutes"

Nick said to Chief Bogo, as they made their way around the mess. Chief Bogo smiled at the small family. Officer Clawhauser took notice of the Chief.

"Um sir, you got a little bit of stain like...everywhere"

Officer Clawhauser said holding some files and held up a tissue to the Chief who rolled his eyes and began to clean himself.

"Happens to me all the time"

Officer Clawhauser said with a smile.

A/N Rate and Comment