Drama

Happy New Years!! Enjoy!

Nick was once again on patrol with Judy. His cell phone began to ring and Nick answered it with a smile as he saw who it was. Judy raised an eyebrow in suspicion and looked to Nick as he answered.

"Hey baby, how are you doing?"

Nick asked smoothly. Judy frown as she began to smack Nick on his head catching him off guard.

"Ow, hey!"

Nick yelled as he tried not to drop his cellphone.

"Oh no, not this again. You hang up right now, Mister!!"

Judy yelled. Nick glared at her.

"For crying out loud Carrots, it's Honey"

Nick said sternly.

"Yeah right!"

She yelled as she continued to hit him. Nick handed her his cellphone. Judy quickly answered.

"Hello"

She said seriously on the phone and in less than a second Judy's face turn into a blush from embarrassment.

"Oh hahaha hey Honey, sorry about that, I'll just past you back to Nick"

She said handing the cellphone back to Nick. Nick rubbed his head as he shook his head. He rolled his eyes at Judy.

"Yeah sorry about that, I got attack by a savage bunny."

He said with a laugh. Judy playfully glared at him.

"So what's up babe?"

He asked. Honey smiled on the other line of the phone.

"Sorry, I know that you were on patrol but I was wondering if you aren't too busy that we can go out on a date tonight?"

"Since when am I ever busy to spend time with you?"

He asked with a grin. Honey giggled.

"Good because tonight I want to go to an extravagant dinner place that just opened up and I would like to take a look and see what the talk is about"

"Am I gonna need a tux?"

"Will it be too much trouble if I said yes"

Nick chuckled.

"Okay then fine. At what time should I be there?"

"I'm made reservations at 7, don't be late"

She said in a sing a long.

"I won't. Kisses"

"Kisses"

She said as she hanged up. Nick let out a happy sigh. Judy looked to Nick with a smirk.

"Big date tonight?"

She asked.

"It has too be, she only goes to extravagant restaurant for special occasions"

"And she didn't tell you?"

"I'll find out tonight"

*Dinner*

"Wow this place is breathtaking, I mean like would you look at this scenery, its beautiful"

Nick said as he looked around, with his arm wrapped around Honey. She was wearing a long royal blue sleeve less dress. Nick was wearing a black tux with a white button up shirt and a green tie. The host took them to their seats.

"The waitress will be right with you"

He said and left.

"So what is it that you want to tell me?"

He asked as he leaned forward and stare at Honey causing her to blush.

"What makes you think, I have anything to say?"

"You can't fool me, I know you too well"

He said with a smirk. Before Honey could say anything, a waitress was walking up to them.

"Look here comes our waitress"

She said. Nick turn with a smile and his smile drop.

'Oh no, please no.'

He thought as he quickly turned around and grabbed the menu. The waitress walked up to them.

"So what can I get you?"

Asked the waitress as she popped her gum. Honey smiled as she looked to Nick who was burying his face into the menu.

"Sweety?"

Honey asked. Nick made his voice sound deep.

"I'll have the Steak Plate with coke"

"And you?"

The waitress asked to Honey.

"I'll have the tofu salad with a glass of water with ice please"

The waitress wrote down their order and stretched out her hand to grab the menu, Nick quickly grabbed some napkins and covered his face as the waitress took the menu and left. Honey frown at him and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Okay, what's going on?"

"Nothing is wrong"

"Yeah right"

She said as she removed the napkins.

"You are hiding your appearance..."

Honey quickly put the pieces together.

"Do you know the waitress?"

She asked. Nick chuckled nervously.

"Haha don't be silly, I.."

The sound of glass clashing in the floor caught Nick and Honey's attention as the restaurant got quiet. They quickly turn their heads and saw their waitress staring at them with wide eyes and made her way to the table.

"Oh my gosh, Nick!"

She yelled.

"You cheating bastard!!"

She said shouted as she grabbed two glasses from another table and threw it at Nick.

"After our one night stand, you ditched me and didn't bother to call me"

Nick cleaned up his face and looked to see Honey's face, he could clearly see the hurt in her eyes.

"I think we should go"

Nick said lowly to Honey as he grabbed her paw.

"So what?! Now you got another slut that you could plunge your dick in!! I'll have you know that I am better than her in bed, that's why you can't let me go baby!! Because I know once she leaves you, then you'll be crawling back to me again like you always do!!!"

She shouted. Honey pulled her paw away from Nick and turn back to face the Gazelle.

"You better watch, who you are talking too"

"What are you gonna do about it, foxy?"

She said smugly. Honey glared at her and grabbed a glass of water that was on another table and threw it at the waitress.

"This place sucks anyways"

Honey said as she walked out with Nick. Honey and Nick left in a silent ride. Honey then came to a stop at a Pizza Parlor. Nick look to her sadly.

"Honey I just want to say that..."

"Nick don't, I would rather it just stays in the past or else we would never move on from there. Let's just look to the future"

Nick smiled as Honey returned the smile.

"So what did you wanted to tell me back there?"

He asked with a gentle smile. Honey blushed as she looked into his eyes.

"I wanted to confess that I love you"

Nick smiled as he leaned closer to her.

"I love you too"

He said as he closed the distance between them.

A/N Rate and Comment