Starting Over

Enjoy!

"All hands in the air! Now!"

Yelled one Rhino while the other went to the cashier.

"Alright empty out the cash register! Hurry up!!"

The Rhino yelled.

"Listen up, nobody is gonna get hurt, just empty out your wallets, valuable, jewelry and purses into the bag!!"

The Rhino instructed.

"Hey Bruno, look at this one. She looks like a million bucks don't you think?"

The other Rhino said circling around Honey as they pointed the gun to her face before trailing down to her chest. Nick glared at them.

"Hey stop that!!"

He yelled as he pushed the Rhino away from her but the Rhino was bigger and stronger and pushed Nick roughly acrossed the table knocking it over.

"Learn your lesson next time punk"

He said as he spitted on the floor.

"Let's take her Johnny"

Bruno stated firmly.

"First how about we have a little show"

Johnny said with a grin as he took a sniff at Honey who remained unfazed. Nick finally sat up holding his head and gasp at what he heard.

"Take off the blouse"

Johnny stated with a lustful grin. Honey didn't bother to move. The rhinos were getting impatient.

"Remove your dam shirt or else I will take you here in front of everyone to see what a whore you are!!"

Johnny yelled. Honey didn't move. The Rhino had enough waiting and ripped her shirt off. Bruno saw the gun hidden at her side.

"She's got a gun!!"

He yelled. Honey quickly grabbed her gun and faced to the two rhinos even though she was shirtless but still had her bra on.

"Freeze FBI!"

Honey yelled. Bruno and Johnny began to shoot at Honey, who easily dodged it.

"Let's get out of here"

Johnny yelled. As they made their way outside the front door the ZPD were already waiting for them outside. Honey let out a sigh, as everyone got up and began to make their way outside. Nick stood up as he walked up to Honey as she was trying to fix up her ruined blouse.

"Hey, are you okay?"

Nick asked gently. Honey turned around and smiled at him.

"I'm fine, thank you. You were really brave"

Nick chuckled lowly as he scratched the back of his head.

"I wish I could have done more for to help"

"You stood up for me and I'm very grateful for that"

"Well you are actually the hero of the day"

Honey shrugged with a smile.

"To me you are my hero"

She said as she softly kissed his cheek.

"Thank you"

Nick was surprised by the kiss and smiled in return.

"Wait so does this mean, exactly what I think?"

He asked. Honey winked at him.

"I mean exactly what you mean"

Nick chuckled nervously.

"How about you tell me, I would like to know where I stand"

Honey smiled as she looked at him with hooded.

"Any predator that stands up for me, can take me out on a date"

Nick's mouth hanged open stunned.

"How about you and me at my place at 8 o'clock tonight for more privacy and we can see about starting over. And Nick close your mouth before a fly goes in"

She said as she lift up his chin shutting his mouth and nuzzled her nose against his as she left with a smile.

'I'm willing to work this out between us, after all he did defended me, the least I can do is work it out'

She thought with a smile as she left. Nick was still stunned.

'I can't believe it, Honey is actually willing to work it out between us'

He thought happily and quickly froze.

"Oh man, I gotta get ready"

He said in a hurry.

*At Honey's Home*

Honey had prepared two separate meals, since they both ate two different things. The two couple were now sitting on the couch sipping some wine.

"Dinner was lovely"

Nick stated. Honey blushed.

"Thank you"

"No I mean it, you are an excellent cook and plus you don't even eat meat but yet you still cooked it to perfection"

"You're just saying that"

"I wouldn't lie..."

He said as he trailed off, forgetting about the situation before and Honey knew the look and decided to change the subject.

"Okay, so let's talk about the matter in hand. You want to be with me and I still want to be with you"

"How about this, I promise to never say a lie and be truthful and honest with you"

Nick said as he stared into Honey's eyes. Honey sadly turned away.

"How do I know if you are being honest with me?"

"You are just gonna have to trust me on this Honey"

"That's how the problem started, I trusted you"

Nick grasp her paw with his and this time Honey didn't pull her paw away. She looked back to him.

"I know and I am deeply truly sorry for ever hurting you, but I will try everyday to make up the damage that I have caused you. Just give me this chance please"

"It would take some time Nick but I'm willing to give you a second chance"

Nick let out a contented sigh as he embraced Honey into a tight hug, Honey giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. After a while of holding each other, Nick pulled away slightly and looked into Honey's eyes before looking at her lips. The next thing Nick knew Honey had pressed her lips to his. Honey pulled away with a grin.

"You took too long"

Nick grinned.

"How about we make up for our long absence"

He said lowly. Honey smiled.

"I like where you are getting at"

She said with a smirk. Nick leaned down and captured Honey's lips with his own and put all the love, trust and passion into the kiss. They soon pulled away from the lack of air. Nick leaned his forehead against Honey staring into her blue eyes.

"I love you Honey"

Honey was touch by those simple words. She placed her paw on his cheek.

"When I'm ready, I'll tell you"

"I'm in no rush because I'm not going anywhere"

A/N Rate and Comment