Ch.2 Girlfriend?

When I got to the college I went to my dorm. And some boys came out of the door in front of my door. I think one was Sam.

Jazz: Sam?

They both turned.

Sam: Hey Jazmine

??: Hello gorgeous I'm Leo

Jazz: Jazmine but you can call me Jazz. Oh and Sam can I talk to you alone it's really imp-

??: Sorry but he's taking me to a party maybe some other time

I looked over and seen a slutty girl holding on to Sam.

Jazz: never mind then

Leo: if you need help unpacking I'll be gladly to help you.

Jazz: okay

Me and Leo went in and unpacked everything.

Jazz: you can go head to the party. I need to change

Leo nodded and walked out. I was going to the bathroom when I heard something.

Jazz: hello Leo is that you?

Then some kind of robot came out and ran for my bag. Crap the cube. I ran and jumped for my bag I got it then I grabbed my shocker I had in my bag and shocked its eye and his eye came off. I grabbed my bug makeup holder and put him in it and put it under my bed. The makeup holder is made from steal so that lil criter won't break out. I went to the bathroom and changed.

 I walked out the door and to the party. Sam was messing with a girl when some guy came in.

Guy: WHO DROVE THE YELLOW CAMARO.

I ran outside and seen Bumblebee.

Guy: is it your car little girl

Sam: no its a friend of mine He went to give you a tighter shirt

Guy: there is none we checked. And how bout I park foot in your guys asses!

Jazz: what size shoe do you where?

The guy started to come down the steps. Bumblebee opened the car door and Sam got in and pulled me on his lap and bumblebee was getting ready to go then the girl came out in te passenger seat.

Girl: get off my boyfriend!!

Sam: I'm not your boyfriend I'm - I'm hers.

He kissed me and I kissed back. Then bumblebee drove off. I pulled away and looked at him.

Sam: will you be my girlfriend?

I kissed him one more time and we kissed until we seen Octomus I seen SideSwipe. Inform out of bumblebee and went to Sideswipe while Sam and Octomus were talking. Then Me and sam left. But before we left I said 'I'll help' and walked away with Sam.