Ch.8 War Part 2

Jazz's P.O.V

Me and Sam made a run for it again. Then we seen Sam's parents.

Sam: mom dad!!

They ran for each other when some kind of alarm went off we all looked up. It was a Dicepticon it jumped over a building and landing hard making me fly into the air and when I landed a gun shot went right next to me. Then another at Sam and his parents. I got up and got in front of them.

Jazz: WAIT WAIT!!

SD: Jazz I want you and Sam to run

Jazz: MR. WITWICKY THEY DON'T WANT YOU THEY WANT ME SO STOP!!

I grabbed the bag in my pocket and held it out ready for a plan.

Jazz: this is what you want you don't want them. Please stop, I know that you need me bc I know about the matrix.this is what you want right here. SIDESWIPE

SideSwipe came down and started fighting the Dicepticon then SideSwipe defeated it. Then the other robot thing. I helpe Sam's parents to Sam. Then a missiles kept dropping down.

Jazz: SIDESWIPE. Listen all you guys get into SideSwipe I promise he'll keep you safe go with them Sam.

Sam: I'm staying with you

I nodded then SideSwipe took off with Sam's parents and me and Sam ran again. We made to the army leader dodging all the bullets. We waited a minute. The we ran Sam went with the army leader and I ran to Octomus when I was lifted into the air and when I landed It knocked the breathe out of me. And everything went black and I stopped breathing.