Ch.5 Answer's?

Jazz's P.O.V

I rode in SideSwipe while Sam and Leo rode in Bumblebee. We ended up at a dairy store and we had disguises on. We walked in and some guy was yelling and everything.

Guy: no

Sam: you gotta be kidding me

Jazz: what?

Guy: the stores closed everyone out out right now

He started arguing with a customer the. She went out.

Leo: you know this guy

Sam: we're old friends

Guy: old friends your the kid that shut down sector 7. Everything was caused bc of you. Oh look is this another criminal girlfriend wait your the criminal's daughter that stole cars and your the one that hot whirred them. Sam looked at me then I lunged at the guy and Leo held me back.

Jazz: you live with your mamma

Guy: no my mamma lives with me it a big difference. Look they got all your faces all over the news especially this little troublemaker.

He said pointing at me.

--------------

We arrived at the air and space meusem and the guy took Offhis pants revealing his bobo. Ew. We got all of the stuff ready. We went into the meusem. We went into the the plane section.

Jazz: follow wheelie he knows where he's going.

We followed Wheelie (btw the robot that tried to get the cube piece earlier) to a plane. Me and Sam went under it when I seen the sign.

Jazz: shit IT'S A DICEPTICON.

Sam ran out from under but I fell. It started transforming so I got up and ran and jumped into Leo's arms he caught me and put me down. We ran and hid behind another plane. We watched the Dicepticon transformed . I got up walked with my hands up. He ran outside so I ran after it. SideSwipe Bumblebee and MudFlap were behind us. The robot told us how he changed to auto-bots then Wheelie came to me and said he was changing side to warriors and started humping my leg?

Sam: why are you letting him hump your foot

Jazz: at least he's faithful Sam

Sam: yea he's faithful and he's nude And he perverted.

Sam came I've and kicked Wheelie off me

Sam: just stop

Jazz: WHAT WERE YOU SAYING

I screamed up to the now auto-bot. He slammed his fist on the ground making all of us to fall down and make me land on Sam. Sam held me and talked back to the auto-bot. He told us about his father then he fell back by farting? We got up and ran toward him. We talked then the auto-bot transported us somewhere else. I hit the ground screaming bc my hand just bent the wrong way. We all started screaming Nd seeing if everyone was alright hen we talk to the robot again. Sam helped me but something on my hand.