Tagged Part 4

bellaschneeb tagged me. I tag Jasdyer

20 facts about yourself, a selfie, and your own question.

1. One of the subjects I'm studying this semester is Ancient Greek.
2. I plan on reading The Trials of Apollo during my Christmas break. Got my middle finger in readiness to flip in Rick Riordan's direction during The Burning Maze.
3. Saturday is my birthday- I'm turning 23, which is ancient in Wattpad years.
4. I dressed up as Annabeth Chase for Halloween.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

5

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

5. I make a mean macaroni and cheese, ask my room mate Jasdyer
6.  The last book I finished reading was Wuthering Heights which I read for my 19th Century British Lit course.
7.  I'm addicted to Pure Leaf iced tea, I try to drink the unsweetened because it's zero calories but the iced tea/lemonade is my favorite.
8.  I'm a confirmed by semi practicing Catholic- I very rarely go to church. I'm exploring what I believe/don't believe about religion. I want to believe in a god but I'm skeptical by nature.
9. I get headaches a lot.
10.  I spend way to much time on Pinterest and Japanese Anime dating sims, particularly the Ikémen games.
11.  My favorite flower is the Iris.
12. The countries I really want to visit are England, Scotland, Ireland, Italy, and Greece. I would also love to go to France again.
13. My favorite types of food are Italian and American fast food- they made me that woman I am today
14. I recently read the 1748 novel Clarissa: or the History of a Young Lady by Samuel Richardson, without exaggeration, one of the longest books in the English language, and mentally composed an essay comparing the relationship between Clarissa and Lovelace, the villain, to that of Annabeth and Luke.
15.  My Greek goddess is Athena, goddess of wisdom and skill. My Egyptian goddess is Seshet, goddess of writing and record keeping. My Norse goddess is Snotra, goddess of cleverness and courtesy.
16. My favorite tv shows on right now are Poldark and The Handmaid's Tale. My favorite show of all time is Downton Abbey.
17. I'm currently writing two novels: Retribution and Chateau Aubrey, which are currently available here on Wattpad.
18. I am and have always been an unashamed girly girl.
19. I've always felt like people think I'm ditzy and don't take me seriously but I doubt the fact that I'm blonde has ever had anything to do with it.
20. I've never really been into Harry Potter but I'm now into Fantastic Beasts because I love the 1920s and find how Wizarding society works in an historical setting very interesting. I wish Rick Riordan would write a similar series for Percy Jackson.

Selfie: See Media

My Question: what's the thing you want most for Christmas.

The Blonde and the Bootlegger: A Percy Jackson storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें