East Side, West Side

Percy P.O.V

Over cups of coffee, Jason, Nico, and I discussed our plans for the rescue. Nico believed that the girls were being held a few blocks over but he wasn't sure in which building which was something of a setback.
The gods must have answered our prayers because the telephone rang. Jason answered it.
"Hey Reyna," he said, "What are you doing up so early...oh...oh...Let me write that down," he picked up a pencil and a piece of paper and began to write something, "I'll tell the guys. Thanks, you're the best."
"Who was that?" I asked.
"My friend Reyna, who works for the NYPD. Someone reported that two women were being held captive on 103 and Second and she gave me the address."
Nico looked at what Jason had written down.
"This isn't a Titan part of town," he grumbled, "Usually their strongholds are lower down the island. The assholes snuck right in under our noses."
My family had always lived on 104 and First in East Harlem. Jason and Nico had grown up a few streets over. The three of us knew this part of the city like the backs of our hands, especially Nico, who had every alley and street corner memorized.
A/N  A note about location: I imagine most of the characters living within the same part of Manhattan, around 104th Street, which is in Spanish Harlem. Someone on google maps marked off all the locations mentioned in PJO/HOO, so that's how I figured out Percy's neighborhood and the site of the Titan headquarters.
"East Side, West Side," I sang, "All around the town."
A/N this is a reference to the song Sidewalks of New York which is in the media section.
"Who reported this to the cops?" Nico asked.
"The guy Annabeth Chase went out with tonight," Jason replied, "His name is Castellan."

Jason and I with our guns and Nico with his knife and brass knuckles made our way to the address Reyna had given us. At the street corner, a tall, pale young man in an expensive looking suit approached us.
"Percy," he called, "Percy Jackson. Remember me, Luke Castellan."
"You called the cops after Annabeth went missing?" I asked him.
"Yes, that was me."
"How did you know where she was taken?"
Luke put his hands in his pockets and stared down at his feet.
"Come with me. I know how you can get in."

Luke lead us to a rather drab looking brick building with several floors. A scrawny ginkgo tree grew through a crack in the sidewalk by the front stoop. Alongside the building ran a narrow alley.

 Alongside the building ran a narrow alley