Intro

My name is Y/N Y/L/N and I'm 16. My best friend's name is Maria. Her brother is sooo hot but he's pretty much off limits. Me and Maria have been best friends since 6th grade and now we're in 11th one year behind her hot brother. Her brother is off limits because most people pretend to be her friend to get to her brother and she's tired of being used. I don't want to loose her so I just decided to not even try. He does so many sports it's crazy tbh and he's one of the most popular guys in the school. Everyone either has or wants to date him. How could you not like look at him he's so hot ughhh. Ik he wouldn't ever like me tho and like I said before I'm not going for him I need to keep my best friend. She's all I had since my mom passed away so I usually stay at her house. My dad is also very abusive so that's why I'm over at her house almost all the time. Her brother is rarely there and when he is he's in his room playing video games and doesn't notice me. My dad is really drunk so I'm going to go to her house before he does what he did last time.

A/N: sorry my last story didn't turn out I just kinda lost inspiration but I'm hoping this one turns out better I have some ideas for it and I'm posting another part today

262 words💞