chapter 4🤪

Maria: what?! You can't love her! You've known her since we were little and you've said it before she's like a little sister.
Zach: ik ik and I kinda lied. Like I've said before I've always had a crush on her to me she's not like a little sister. To me she's the girl I want to live the rest of my life with, marry, have kids and even grandkids.
She just sighs and looks like that she's thinking for a minute or two
Maria: fine date her idc.

Zach: really?!

Maria: yes. Now go get your girl.

I run out of the house and I go to the store to get her favorite flowers. Then, I rush to her house and knock on her door out of breath

y/n pov

I hear a knock on my door and I go open it to see Zach standing there holding my favorite flowers clearly out of breath.

Y/n: oh hey Zach, what  are you doing here?

Zach: I'm here to ask you out I figured it would be cuter to do it in person like this instead of throwing rocks at your window probably breaking it and I got your favorite flowers they didn't have your favorite cho-

Y/n: oh Zach stop babbling already yes I will go out with you!

we both kinda laugh at that and he picks me up and spins me around clearly happy and places a soft kiss on my lips and 0fc I kiss back come on.

*adding in a little dirty part because I feel like it so feel free to skip*

he's kissing me and I wrap my arms around his neck standing on my tippy toes seems how he's so much taller than me. he picks me up as I move my hands to his cheeks while wrapping my legs around his waist and he moves his hands down farther to my ass. he squeezes it and I let out a soft moan not breaking the kiss. a smirk creeps across his face as he carries me into my house all  the way to my bedroom still not breaking the kiss. he gently lays me on my bed as his warm hands explore my body not missing an inch. he slowly moves down my neck sucking on my sweet spot. I start to moan and I can feel he's hard already. he starts to leave a hickey then kisses down my body taking off  my shirt and bra. once he reaches my heat he starts to kiss my inner thigh making me beg for him. I squirm around and he slowly starts to eat me out. he keeps eating me out as I moan and grip onto his hair. as I get close to my climax he can tell so he stops, puts on a condom, and slowly inserts me. im a virgin so it hurts kinda at first but as he starts to go faster and deeper it starts to feel good. he starts to go really fast and is really deep in me while im moaning loud asf and I grab onto him leaving scratch marks all over his back. he goes a little deeper hitting my g-spot harder and harder with each thrust. we both reach our climax at the same time and he falls landing next to me out of breath only to throw away his condom.

*end of the dirty part*

he falls asleep cuddling me and I get a text from an unknown number

??- you have Zach rn but soon hes going to break up with you he does this to everyone he dates he says the same cheesy stuff and then fucks the girl just to break up with her ask any of his exes its the truth

a/n: I suck at posting sorry bye

637 words <3