Chapter 6🤪

I run outside and to my house crying and ignoring anything that Maria had to say to me.

Zach's pov

y/n thinks that im going to break up with her until she mentions nikki. ofc nikki put it into her head that I don't want her. I run out attempting to try to convince her but something pushes me back into the room. I notice that its nikki.

nikki: not so fast cutie.

Zach: just let me go! 

nikki: nah your dumb girlfriend clearly isn't too interested so why not be with me.

Zach: you know what you did to me.

nikki: that was years ago

Zach: and then everything you did after that.

nikki: that doesn't matter all that matters is that you don't need anyone but me.

right after she says that she pushes me up against the wall. 

Zach: just let me go

nikki: nah I miss you too much for that and I think youre single now soooo how about we give it another chance.

Zach: no! the only person I want to be with is y/n and I really mean it if you cant let me be happy then just stay away from me and stay out of my life.

nikki: well too bad because now you don't have the girl you want because of me and ik you still want me deep down.

Zach: wtf no I don't I used to like you before you broke my heart so just pls leave me alone

nikki: I can see it you miss being with me and you miss fucking me that's why you broke up with all those girls because you secretly love me.

Zach: you know why we broke up and all those other girls so don't say that im the one in the wrong and I actually love y/n I always have ever since we met I immediately wanted to be with her even through all my girlfriends I felt guilty because I wanted her. just pls move out of the way I don't want to hurt anyone

nikki: oh so you don't want to hurt me how sweet I  don't think youd lay a hand on me anyway. well other than to fuck speaking of which lets do that.

she leans in to kiss me and I harshly push her off and yell at her.

Zach: get off of me! I don't like you alright stay out of my life and my relationship now I probably lost the best thing in my life not to mention my sister's best friend for her.

I leave her there and I go home to run into my sister pissed at me. I just sigh and say

Zach: so im guessing she told you

maria: she did after I pretty much chased her down you guys were together for one fucking night and shes already heartbroken and shes probably not gonna talk to me thanks to you.

I just let out a sigh and reply

Zach: you have no idea how sorry I am and you don't even understand-

Before I can finish my sentence she buts in

Maria: oh I understand perfectly you made her feel not good enough you made her upset and now she's crying and you made me lose my best friend in the whole world!

Zach: Maria... You remember Nikki

Maria: yes...

Zach: the only reason why I lose all my girlfriends is because I won't get back with her because of what she did to me and then she goes and convinces all of them that I'm a bad guy and that I'll break up with them then they broke up with me I kinda got used to it but this one really hurts.

Maria: well that's because you love her and ik she's hurting rn but that's because she loves you

Zach: aw fuck what do I do

Maria: here's an idea do what you did yesterday but this time don't fuck her and get her back

Zach: idk she might not get with me

Maria: you don't know until you try

Zach: ok fine

A/n: I might get my phone taken idk yet but oof

704 words <3