Chapter 3🤪

Maria: WHAT THE HELL?!
Y/N: it's not what it looks like I swear!
Maria: really because it looks like my best friend is making out with my brother!
Zach: then it's exactly what it looks like.
I smack Zach's arm and mouth to him "not helping" And I get up and go over to Maria.
Y/N: I'm really really sorry
Maria: don't sorry me you were just making out with my brother!
Y/N: I know it looks bad but.....
Maria: but what
Y/N: but nothing it looks bad I promise tho I never ever used you.
Maria: oh come on I've known for years that you liked him. Face it you do I mean you've rejected every single guy that has asked you out and whenever Zach is anywhere near us you can't even focus!
Y/N: I know and I'm sorry
Maria: save it I don't even know what to say to you.
I can tell she's getting kinda teary eyed. I feel so terrible. Why did Zach have to kiss me. Did I even like it? No, I hated it! But his lips are so soft and he's such a good kisser. Wait, no stop Y/N you didn't like it you can't risk losing the best thing that has ever happened to you.
Maria: Y/N just go... Pls
I kinda tear up too and I walk out of her house with my head down low. I've messed up so bad. I hate myself now! And Zach!
Zach's POV
Y/N is so beautiful I like her a lot. I ruined things between her and Maria and probably between me and Maria as well. I should go talk to her. I slowly walk up to her room and knock on her door to see her crying on her bed.
Maria: what do you want.
Zach: to apologize
Maria: you know you get everything you get all my friends and you use them then you break up with them. You're a total fuck boy Zach and you get absolutely everything! And everyone let's you have it too I thought that Y/N was different and that you would be good enough to not do something like that and take her too! She was the only thing I had whole you got everything I had her but you had to take her too!
She breaks down crying into my arms. I feel so terrible I can't even explain I fucked up everything.
Maria: why did you have to do it? Why did you have to kiss her?!
I sigh and answer with
Zach: Maria I really like her. I've liked her since you guys first met I always had a crush on her. I've tried to get over her with all your other friends and all those other girls but it's impossible. And when you were gone I saw the perfect opportunity and took it. I regret it so much little sis. But the thing is, I think I might love her.....

A/N: this kinda sounds like the kissing booth in a way oop lmao anyway I suck at posting and school sucks ass but I'm on winter break so I'll try to post more idk oof

546 words💕