Chapter 1🤪

I go over to her house and for some reason she's not there. She's always there but ig she's out. I ring the doorbell and Zach opens the door and he's shirtless. Fuck. I stare at his abs. Damn he looks so hot. Zach chuckles a little knowing what I was staring at. Even that was hot.  Zach: so what are you doing here.  Y/N: well-  Zach: oh you're Maria's friend right? The one who's always here?  I kind of have a little freak out moment in my head he knows who I am! Wait Y/N stop it you can't feel this way.  Y/N: u-uhh yeah! I'm her friend and uhh where is she.  Zach: oh she went out with our mom.  Y/N: oh I-I'll just go home. I turn away and I feel something grab my arm.  Zach: no stay it's ok she'll be back soon and you pretty much live here so it's ok.  Y/N: okkk ig.  I walk back in and sit on the couch on my phone. I could've sworn Zach went up to his room to play video games again but I soon feel him sit really close to me. Y/N: AHH holy fuck you scared me.  Zach: oh sorry.  Y/N: it's ok.  Zach: so why are you always here.  Y/N: uhh well it's a long story.  Zach: we have time.  Y/N: well uhh my mom died in a car accident last year so I'm forced to live with my dad and he's abusive and since Maria is my best friend she lets me come over a lot.  Zach: oh I'm sorry.  Y/N: it's fine.  Zach: that must be hard.  Y/N: yeah kinda.  Zach: well can I tell you something.  Y/N: ofc.  Zach: I think you're honestly so cute and pretty and just plain beautiful.  I can feel myself starting to blush and he just slightly giggles. It was adorable.  Zach: and I want to do something.  Y/N: do what?  Zach: this.  He just kisses me and duh I kiss back. Wow he's a great kisser. I quickly pull away remembering Maria. Zach: what's wrong.  Y/N: u-uhh I-I think I'm going to wait for Maria.  I quickly rush up to her room and start thinking through my head what just happened. I just ruined the chance of a lifetime. He thinks I'm beautiful and he kissed me! But I can't lose Maria rn I need her ughhh idk what to do.

A/N: sksksk I suck at making these parts long lol and btw I cuss in this so if you don't like that stuff I suggest you stop reading

456 words💞