chapter 5🤪

Who would be texting me this. In a way I kinda believe it. He's left so many of Maria's friends heartbroken what if he does the same to me. After thinking for a little bit, I text the anonymous number back

Y/n: who is this

?? : that doesn't matter but you should break up with him and tell him to get back with his ex Nikki

Fuck my life. Nikki is someone who's been a total bitch to me since 8th grade. She attempted to turn everyone against me and she managed to actually turn them. Even Maria at one point. I was heartbroken because I had no one due to her. We might've fought and I might've won but let's not get into details. I'm pretty sure that the number is her so I text her back.

Y/n: omg how did you get my number again

??: you don't even know who I am

Y/n: this is Nikki I'm not dumb

?? : you are kinda dumb but you're right this is Nikki. Break up with Zach I miss him and the warm feeling of his cum inside of me

Y/n: first of all ew and second of all why should I listen to you all you do is lie and ruin my life pls just leave me and my relationship alone. 

Nikki: it's hardly a relationship tomorrow he's going to be done with you and once he is send him my way.

Y/n: no I'm not going to do that and I won't listen to you!

Nikki: fine don't listen to me you just wait it will happen.

I quickly block her number. What she said made sense seems how Zach's longest relationship from my point of view was only about a week. Maybe he's really just only going out with me for the sake of it. I quietly sneak out of his arms and I run to the park not knowing where to go seems how we're in my bed and I can't go to his sister. I sit on the bench and just think to myself does he actually like me? Am I just one of his toys? Is Nikki right that he's just using me? No don't listen to Nikki remember what she did to you all of those years ago. Maybe she's changed and she's telling the truth. All of this over thinking was stressing me out and I had no idea what to do. Soon the sun comes up and I realized I've stayed up all night over thinking all of this. Zach calls my phone after a little while and I freak out and throw it into a little pond accidentally hitting a duck without looking.

Y/n: sorry little buddy!

I decide to go to school anyway even tho I'm in the same clothes as yesterday. I go to school ignoring everyone around me still over thinking what Nikki said to me last night. Zach is trying to call my attention I can hear him but I just ignore him and go to my classes not paying attention to anyone or anything. There's this notebook in my locker since I over think a lot I just wrote in that for most of the day. All of my thoughts and feelings. At the end of the day Zach drags me into an empty room with no warning at all.

Zach: y/n what's wrong you be been ignoring me and Maria all day long

Y/n: I don't want to talk about it

Zach: come on pls this morning I was in your bed alone and you didn't answer your phone and you haven't talked to anyone today what's wrong

I start to panic and I yell at him

Y/n: IK THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME SOON OK?! YOU'VE DONE IT TO EVERY GIRL HOW AM I DIFFERENT I'M NOT SPECIAL I'M NOBODY SOON ENOUGH YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH ME FOR SOME PRETTIER SKINNIER NICER SMARTER GIRL WHO ISN'T A WEIRD DORK LIKE ME YOU'VE DONE IT TO SO MANY GIRLS IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN.

Zach: what would ever put the thought in your head that I would do such a thing to you I tried so hard to get you

Y/n: I'm not special Zach just go ahead break up with me and go be with Nikki

I storm out of the classroom regretting every word I said. At this point I'm crying so much I can barely see to walk. I could see good enough tho to see that smirk on Nikki's face as I walk out.

A/n: this might be a little over dramatic but idc😂 also go check out my new fan fiction I just started it yesterday lol

804 words <3