seventeen:are you kidding me?

Jae:

I was nervous about bringing Adm out with us tonight. I was mainly nervous about how Luis would react. I was talking about tonight with Connie as we walk to my house.

"Maybe you lead him on?" She suggests.

"But I never did. I treated him as a brother." I say.

"Maybe he didn't get the hint." She says as we walk into my house.

"Jae!" I hear Josh yell out. "Happy birthday I forgot to tell you this morning." He comes over and hugs me.

"Thanks," I say laughing.

"Jordan and I got you a present but we were gonna wait till after the movie and the mall." He says smiling.

"You see much happier," Jordan says with a laugh.

"Well we will be having a very special guest tonight and I'm so excited," I say smiling. Just then there was a knock on the door, I knew it was all of the people I invited, they wanted to come early. Well besides Adam, he should be here in twenty minutes. I open the door revealing Guy, Averman, Luis, and Goldberg.

"I don't see a special guest," Jordan says.

"Ladies, follow me," I say in a happy daze. They followed me up and into my room. I lock the door behind us.

"Jordan, I already told Connie but you need to know too," I say. She laughs and nods her head. "So this morning I found a note in my locker. I read it and knew exactly who wrote it. The person told me to call him so I did. As I was talking to him over the phone and walking down the hall, I ran into him. We talked for a little, He hugged me and he kissed me on the cheek. Then I invited him and he said yes."

Jordan squeals loudly and claps her hands. "It's Adam." She says, jumping off the bed to hug me. Connie and I were laughing loudly as she jumped around the room.

"Can I read it? Please Please Please?" She asks. I laugh and pull the note out of my pocket. She reads the note with a smile on her face.

"This is so cute." She says handing me the note. "I told you he would come around."

"Yeah, I'm so happy. I missed him so much." I sigh happily. Connie and Jordan squeal loudly.

"I can't wait to see the looks on everyone's faces," Connie says laughing.

"They are going to be shocked to see him. I'm shocked, this happened faster than I thought it would." Jordan says.

"I didn't think it was going to happen at all," I say laughing. Connie and Jordan roll their eyes at me and start yelling at me loudly.

"Seriously? You didn't see it? It was definitely going to happen, he loves you." Connie yells at me. The three of us lay on my floor laughing loudly. It felt so good to be this happy. After we were finished laughing, we decided to go back downstairs since Adam should be coming soon.

"What was going on upstairs?" Luis ask.

"Oh, nothing," I say. The boys look at us with weird expressions. Moments went by before there was finally a knock on the door. I jump up from my place on the couch and quickly walk to the door. I open it with a smile, knowing exactly who it was. Adam was standing at the door wearing a red shirt with black shorts. He was smiling at me, holding a box in his right hand.

"You look cute," I say laughing as he hugs me. I hear him laugh in my ear.

"Are you saying I only look cute when I try to?" He asks sarcastically. He had that same smirk plastered across his face. That smirk makes me feel some kinda way.