The History of The Hellion From Hell's Playground, USA.

Born to a single mother, I grew up all over the South Eastern section of Idaho. Idaho Falls was my home for thirteen years, then we moved to Rigby about a year after my thirteenth birthday, it was after my mother passed away that I found myself living with my grandparents who were a ranching family. The first opportunity I got after High School that would afford me the option to be out of the state I took it. And fortunately for me. I got my opportunity in the form of Ole Miss. Where I got an associates degree in English Lit. Then soon found my way to Orlando and after a little work and saving. Was able to get into the business I always wanted to be in. Pro wrestling. I was put through the Performance Center for over a year. But when they needed a select few to start a new show and their own developmental brand and when I asked to join. I gave everything I had every week. Even got real close to becoming the first NXT Champion. But even though I fell short of the gold. I didn't let that bother me. I lived in some quite diverse circumstances. And as such. I was used to coming up short from time to time. When I debuted on Raw a month or so later. I was already friends with most of both brands locker rooms. Even Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin and his lovely girlfriend Maryse Ouellet. I soon made a killing as it were capturing the Intercontinental Title three times between 2011-2015. The United States Title when the championship was transferred to Raw in place of the IC Title for a while. And I held that title close to two times. The exact time period escaped me. All I remember is it was an off and on title reign. I think both reigns happened in late 2015. That aside. I liked having my friends. But when I shattered my right knee near the tail end of December in the same year. So I had to have surgery and took close to eight months off to try and heal Physical Therapy. A lot of my fellow superstars called me and made sure I was okay. Mike and Maryse went out of their way to come visit me when they happened to be passing through. I liked the fact that they did that. Even though I didn't really understand why they did it. But I just went with it.
It wasn't until after I returned mid-2016 that I took to being back in the ring and tore through the competition. It was no time at all that I had regained footing in the title picture. Only one problem. The only undercard title I could go after was the U.S. Championship which happened to be around the waist of the barely year rookie Rusev. But beyond anyone's expectations. I fought long and hard and finally stipped it from the Bulgarian Brute who spit on the country it represented. And kept it for close to three months later only to lose it in a hard fought match against Roman Reigns.
I wouldn't get another shot at another title until March 2018. When I was given the chance to fight my friend the Miz with the Miztourage in his corner for the IC belt. The moment I won it. I was very happy. On camera, Miz hated the fact that I won the IC belt. But off camera. Miz was proud of the fact that I had won it. Of course Miz won it back later the same month back to Miz who by the sheer grace of god lost it to Rollins in April.

It wasn't until February of 2019 that I was in for the surprise of a lifetime.