The Hellion Asks The Ultimate Question At MITB.

The next morning,
I was woken up by Monroe's crying. I slowly got up and popped my back in and walked up to her crib and picked her up. "Shh, shhh. It's okay little one." I walked over to her diaper bag. "Okay, let's go through the list." I checked her diaper. She did need a change so I took care of that. Then I bounced her gently in my arms all the while feeding her with her bottle. I clicked my tongue once in a while and didn't notice Maryse had woken up and put on a robe that she brought with her.
"Now isn't this a lovely sight. My boyfriend taking care of my little girl." She giggled as she approached me and kissed my cheek. "But it's also a heartwarming sight." She leaned against my right shoulder as I continued to feed Monroe. "Enjoying being fed by your uncle?" She asked Monroe who slightly grinned. "So what possessed you to take care of my baby?"
"You were sleeping and I was woken up by her cries. Wasn't I little one." Monroe giggled a bit. Maryse took over for me after a bit. Once she held Monroe in her arms, I draped the burping rag over her right shoulder.
"Thank you." Maryse smiled.
"De Rien. My love." Maryse smiled wider as I kissed her cheek. "I'm going to get some breakfast any requests?"
"Toast and eggs with a couple pancakes would be nice."
"Will do." I looked to Monroe. "You be good for your mommy." I smiled as she gently gripped my finger with her hand.

When I returned with both our plates of breakfast in hand. I unlocked the door and gently entered the room. To find Maryse and Monroe sitting on the sofa. "One plate of Eggs, toast lightly buttered as I recall and a couple pancakes with syrup and butter on the side," I said handing Maryse her plate.
"Merci, babe." She grinned as she put the plate next to her. I put my plate on the coffee table in front of Maryse.
"I'll take her while you eat." I gently took Monroe into my arms as Maryse started eating. "Come on little one. Let's play a bit while your mother eats eh?" She giggled and I kissed her forehead. I took her to the bed and played patty-cake, peek-a-boo, and a few other baby games. Ten minutes later I was so engrossed in playing with Monroe that I didn't notice Maryse was watching us and had taken a picture of me playing with Monroe.
Then after walking away a couple steps, posted it onto her Instagram:

maryseouellet:
Today while I ate breakfast Hellion_wwe entertained Monroe. Here's the proof that hell has a softer side.

The reaction from our friends was overwhelming.

alexa_bliss_wwe:
That is truly cute. You're a lucky woman Maryse.

sashabankswwe:
He's a one in a million guy. Hang onto him girl.

reneeyoungwwe:
I agree with sashabankswwe and alexa_bliss_wwe. You are truly a lucky woman Maryse.

She took over for me as I ate my breakfast and while I was at it and I had my phone in my pocket I checked my social media and found the very photo she secretly took. I smiled as I polished off my eggs and toast with peanut butter. Then when I put my plate and hers on the coffee table I joined her as she was dressing Monroe for the day. I approached her and wrapped my arms around her.
"Hey, have your breakfast?" She asked.
"Yeah. I also noticed the picture you took on Instagram." She blushed.
"I hope you don't hate me for taking it."
"No. Never my love. In fact, it just shows me that you have quite the eye." I smiled. She kissed my cheek as she clasped the last button on Monroe's snap on shirt. "But I will get you back."
"You really are a hellion aren't you."
"That's the rumor." I grinned as she giggled.
"Ooohh, I love you."
"I love you more." I kissed her neck. "And Monroe as well." I smiled
"Well, should we go to Raw or just scrap it for tonight?"
"I say we go. You?"
"Yeah. Besides I'm wondering what will happen tonight."
"As am I." I looked at Monroe. "What do you think?" She garbled and clapped and giggled. Which made Maryse and I laugh.

Later when we arrived at the arena, we were approached by Hunter, Steph and the trainer. I was a bit wary but Maryse just kept smiling as she held Monroe.
"Okay. Either I just walked into my own funeral or something else is going on." I told them.
"Well, the good news is that you should be 100% by Money In The Bank." Hunter started.
"What's the bad news?" I asked.
"Well, your ribs are not just bruised. There's a chance that one of the attacks to your ribs slightly caused a hairline crack through one of them." The trainer said. "So until we're sure. You'll be taken out of active competition temporarily."
Surprisingly enough I wasn't too upset about it. "So Daniel, we have set up an appointment for an x-ray to see if there is a hairline crack in one of your bruised ribs," Hunter told me.
"So we just want you two to just sit back and relax tonight," Stephanie said as Maryse and I just shrugged.
"The appointment is with Mountain View Hospital on Wednesday at eleven in the morning. And until we get the results. You'll be on paid vacation."
"Well, normally I'd try and fight you on it. But. Since Monroe is near, and Maryse is my girl. I don't think I need to fight you guys on anything. Just one thing?" I asked. "Who is my opponent for Money In The Bank?'
"Well, since Seth didn't get to enact his rematch clause in his contract. Your match will be against Seth in a ladder match." Hunter said.
"Sounds pretty good and exciting." I smiled.
"Well, just enjoy the show and don't forget the appointment for the x-ray." Steph smiled.
"I'll make sure he doesn't." Maryse smiled as she kissed me. They nodded and left us alone.
"Well, that could have been worse." I grinned as Monroe reached out to me. I gently took her an held her for a few moments and like clockwork. She fell asleep.
"The cool uncle strikes again." Maryse scoffed as she leaned into me.
"Well, it's like you said in your Instagram post earlier. I'm proof positive that hell has a softer side." I smiled and kissed Maryse' forehead. We ended up watching the whole episode of Raw and they did touch on the fact that there had been an order handed down that I had to get an x-ray to see if I had cracked ribs. Which I appreciated Corey telling the crowd and audience although I would have preferred to tell the universe myself. But there was very little I could do. After Raw, we just headed to the car with our bags and then to the hotel after dropping by a sandwich place. Maryse got a veggie sandwich with a couple slices of turkey in it. I ordered my usual oven roasted chicken breast with extra lettuce.
When we got to the hotel, ate, put Monroe to bed. We changed into our sleepwear and headed straight to bed.
"Goodnight, babe." Maryse kissed me.
"Good night, my love." I smiled as I kissed her back.
We laid down facing each other and after I put my glasses on the bedside table and turned off the light we fell asleep.