The Wedding of Daniel Boyce & Maryse Ouellet.

After a successful tour on the west coast for the red brand, Maryse and I told Hunter and Steph our good news. So they told us that Maryse' last event for a while would be Summerslam. When we arrived home after the tour ended. Maryse and I spent the rest of the day which was the late afternoon of the day before her appointment with her obstetrician for the ultrasound. Just sitting on the couch and watching romantic comedies like 'Kate & Leopold' among others.
"You know babe. I am really excited for the wedding."
"As am I. But I'm more excited to meet this little one." I said placing my right hand on her stomach.
"What do you hope we have?"
"A little girl that looks just like her mother."
"And you don't think Monroe looks like me?" She asked.
"Of course I do." I said. "I just think that having a little  girl with you that has your looks would be great."
"I know babe. I'm just pulling your leg." She giggled.
"Your a wonder sometimes you know that?" I smiled.
"Not as much as you, you, Daniel Boyce are a very amazing man." She slid her left hand behind my head and pulled me in for a kiss before we continued watching 'Just Like Heaven'.
When the movie was over, we got up and turned off all the lights, locked all the doors and windows, I turned on the security system. Then followed her to our bedroom.
When we changed into our sleep wear and I took off my glasses and put them on the bedside table and got in next to her. She slid closer to me and laid her head on my left shoulder and draped left arm around my waist. "Mmmm. I love you baby."
"I love you, too" I smiled as I kissed the top of her head.
"Just think, in a few weeks. You and I will be married."
"And I'm very excited about it baby." Before I could close my eyes, my phone rang.
"Hello?"
'Hey, Daniel. It's Sarah.'
"Hey, what's up?"
'I hate doing this but me and Rowe have to go to his moms funeral. Which means I won't be able to be at your wedding. I'm truly sorry man.'
"It's okay, Sarah. I'll find a replacement." I said. "My best to you and Rowe. Okay talk to you later bye." I looked to Maryse, who was looking at me expectantly. "Sarah's got a family emergency. So she's not going to be able to be the best woman at the wedding. And we only have three weeks, for me to find a replacement. But until our wedding I'll keep looking for a replacement. When our wedding get's closer then I'll start to panic." We fell asleep soon after.

The next day at her appointment with her obstetrician, we were in one of the ultrasound room waiting for the docotor. "Nervous, baby?" She asked.
"Yeah. But I'm pretty sure it's normal for dad's-to-be. To be nervous." I said.
"And you'd be right." The doctor said as he came in. "Hi I'm Doctor Mallard. Now, let's get this show on the road." Maryse rolled up her shirt and exposed a little baby bump. I smiled as did she as Dr. Mallard put a little dollop of the lube for the wand on her stomach and on the wand. Then the ultrasound started. After a few moments of nothing, Dr. Mallard then said, "And there they are." A heartbeat could be heard over the speakers. Then another. "Oh, my. You two are the first twins I've had this year."
Maryse and I were elated by the news. Shocked, but elated. "Twins, baby." She smiled at me.
"Oh, it's going to be fun." I said.
"Now, we can't really see the genders yet as you well, know." Maryse and I both nodded. "So at the next appointment which I think should be somewhere in September. We should be able to know the genders then."
"Okay. Doc." I said.
"And would you like a copy of your baby's first picture?"
"Yes." Maryse said.
"Okay. Be right back." He handed Maryse a towel as he wiped off the wand of the lube and Maryse did the same to her stomach.
Dr. Mallard left momentarily and came back afer a moment or two. "There you are." He handed us a copy of the ultrasound. "Okay. Make sure to make your follow up appointment at the front desk and see you then. Thank you for coming in."
"Thanks, Doc." We did make the follow up on September 9, at 10 a.m. then headed home. 
On the way home from the obstetrician, I asked, "So honey. Who are your bridesmaids and maid of honor?"
"Well, while on the west coast tour, I asked Lexi, Ruby, Bayley and Carmella to be my bridesmaids. But as for my maid of honor. I thought Ember would be a good choice and so I asked and she accepted."
"Excellent." I leaned over and kissed her as we stopped at a stop light.